[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think spade would have had a better career if he hadnt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: images(10).jpg (7 KB, 318x159) Image search: [Google]
images(10).jpg
7 KB, 318x159
Do you think spade would have had a better career if he hadnt put Murphy on blast on SNL?
>>
>>70412298

not aware of this. post links with more info or something.
>>
File: david-Spade-Buick-GNX-large.jpg (86 KB, 312x390) Image search: [Google]
david-Spade-Buick-GNX-large.jpg
86 KB, 312x390
I think he's gotten about as much attention as he deserves. At least he drives a cool car...
>>
>>70412298
never heard of him talking shit of murphy
>>
>>70412298
Only if it would somehow save Chris Farley
>>
>>70412298
He gets 1000% more pussy than any man his size or looks deserves. It's unbelievable, unfathomable how many hot chicks he gets. Anyway, he has had a great career for what he is, a little imp thing. Good for him. In his book, he details what a bitch Murphy was.
>>
>>70413024
>>70412976
>they weren't alive to see >look kids a falling star
when it aired live.
>>
Joe dirt is one of the greatest movies of the 2000s though.
>>
>>70412298

His career died with Farley, he set himself up as the straight man in that comedic duo, and it would have likely been legendary and timeless in the vein of Laurel and Hardy/Abbott and Costello, but fate was not kind.
>>
File: americans.jpg (19 KB, 384x395) Image search: [Google]
americans.jpg
19 KB, 384x395
>>70412298
He's a unfunny manlet, whenever he's on tv doing anything I cringe.

>mfw he plays a ladies man character

Yeah, because a blonde hobbit with the charisma of a cat dying of rabies is really attractive.
>>
>>70413070
Oh I've heard that before.
don't remember mention of him being outcast from saying that though
>>
>>70413178
Murphy refused to host SNL after that
>>
>>70413055
He got cucked by Chris Farley, though.

In the early 90s, Spade was going after a Victoria Secret Model named Lorri Bagley. They spent a lot of time together, but unknown to Spade, she had put him in the friendzone. Spade wanted her to be his gf. Spade was working with Chris Farley on Tommy Boy, and Spade invited Farley along one night with this Bagley chick. After she met Farley, Farley and Bagley started going out behind Spade's back. When Spade found out she became Farley's gf, Spade got mad as fuck.

Or I should say, mad as cuck.
>>
this looks like an instant classic
>>
>>70412298
Spade is a fucking cooler. If anything, his attention hurt Murphy's career.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.