[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>has a "bullet proof helmet" >poeple headbutt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 259x194
>has a "bullet proof helmet"
>poeple headbutt him without being effectived but he stumbles.
Wtf, am I missing something.
>>
What about that time where he climbs up a rooftop and is able to perfectly hear a conversation several floors up on a neighboring building?
>>
>>70412268
It disrupts his sense of balance since he doesn't have sight. A bang to the head fucks with you if you close your eyes when it happens and can visually maintain your balance.

Basically, they head butted him with plot.
>>
>the show is called Daredevil
>Punisher is more interesting and steals the show in every scene he's in
Wtf, am I missing something.
>>
>>70412304
He hasn't got eyesight so his hearing is enhanced, also the stuff he got blinded with when he was young could of mutated him
>>
Kinetic energy, he'll also get knocked over if he gets shot in the head.
>>
>>70412363
True
>>
>>70412363
Punisher is to the second season as Fisk is to the first season.
>>
>>70412268

watch that power rangers gritty reboot video.

then you'll understand why daredevil is bullshit.
>>
>>70412410
>He hasn't got eyesight so his hearing is enhanced,
that's not how it works

his hearing is enhanced because of the superpowers he got from the toxic sludge. It has very little to do with him being blind.

Blind people have slightly better and more trained hearing, but they can't fucking hear people from blocks away.
>>
>>70412336
Tried hitting myself with my eye closed.
Probably looked like an idiot
>>
>>70412480
No shit.
>>
>>70412502
I'm pretty sure Stick has the same abilities and he didn't have any toxic sludge throw at him.

That's just how it works in capeshit, get blind = superhero.
>>
>>70412502
"also the stuff he got blinded with when he was young could of mutated him"
Read all of it next time
>>
>>70412552
Daredevil is better then stick.
But you do have a point about how it wasn't just the slime but also his training
>>
File: 1452628671383.jpg (276 KB, 1656x1009) Image search: [Google]
1452628671383.jpg
276 KB, 1656x1009
>>70412511
>>
>>70412611
that's the sole reason

you treated it like it was a maybe and that it was mostly due to him just being blind
>>
>>70412552
Daredevil has way better abilities than Stick. Stick even has to ask DD to do shit with his senses that he can't do himself.
>>
>>70412661
His training with stick homed his ability
So it's mostly becuase of his training that he has these ability

But Daredevil is better then stick-maybe even 2x better. So it's a bit of both Realy
>>
>>70412441
True,
But the point I was trying to make is that Daredevil gets fling backed(like power rangers)and the punisher stays there like a badass.

Surely a bullet proof mask are alot harder then the human head.
>>
>>70412921
probably because the punisher isnt a cuck like DD
>>
>>70413062
Cause marvel
>>
>people in the thread have no idea that bulletproof just means a bullet won't go through it all the fucking force is still there which is why he got so fucked up when he got shot in the head. kevlar is bulletproof too and its soft and malleable
>>
>>70412921
It's the same shit with Captain America's shield and Iron Man's armor. You can't expect consistency from capeshit.
>>
>>70413218
K, army veteran
>>
>>70413270
Captain Americas shield is made out of vibranium which is supposed to nullify any kinetic energy passing through it isn't it?
>>
>>70412535
Having the hand was a mistake the whole season should have been Punisher core shit with hints of the hand
>>
>>70413519
Yeah, but it behaves strangely sometimes.

Like, he can block Thor's hammer standing still in the first Avengers, but in TWS he gets blasted away by a granade launcher he blocked. In TWS he also blocks some bullets with the shield and ricochets them back to the guy shooting, but in his first movie, when Peggy shots him, the slugs simply mushroom and drop to the ground at his feet rather than ricochet. There's probably more that I'm not remembering.
>>
>>70412268
Kevlar vests are bullet proof but I could still push you
>>
>>70412921
>fling backed
>>
>>70413218
this. having a bulletproof helmet doesn't suddenly turn his head into an immovable object.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.