[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why was he such a cuck?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: Alan.jpg (148 KB, 1544x1028) Image search: [Google]
Alan.jpg
148 KB, 1544x1028
why was he such a cuck?
>>
>>70410956
I just personally retcon 3
>>
>>70410981
he was being cucked in the original. jeff goldblum was cucking right in front of him.
>>
his passion is dinos, not gynos
>>
>>70410956
>>70410981
are you implying TLW or /// are canon? They aren't.
>>
>>70410956

>prioritising research that benefits science, over the pursuit of women makes you a cuck

The only cuck here is you, OP.
>>
>>70412323
Sattler stuck with him though
>>
>>70413201
Literally fucking this.
Thank you reddit, you were useful for once.
>>
>>70413249
no she went and had a dumb baby with a generic business shitface hobag with shiny shoes and an acura
>>
>>70413329
>acting like Jurassic Park 3 happened
Your life is worse for it
>>
Can roasties even compete?
>>
>>70413368
i used to watch that every day after school and pretend with it...yay for the trash taste of children!
>>
>>70413329
They were probably weirded out with each other after nearly dying on Isla Nebula.
Probably brought back too many bad memories. Like when you fuck a girl in the ass and she gets poop on your dick and you both act like it never happened even though you stopped returning her calls especially after you affectionately named her Hershey's Kiss in your contact list.
>>
>>70410956
If he had told jeff goldblum he was being a dick while they were in the helicopter, that would have been pretty awkward. He did tell him later they were together.
>>
Probably both came away with some sort of PTSD, and being together probably made it worse rather than better, he even asks her in 3 "do you remember the sounds they made?" "I try not to"
She replied, anyway i'd like to retcon 3 but i think it's canon rip
>>
>>70413581
Only JP and JW are canon.
>>
op here and i'm only talking about the original.
>>
File: image.jpg (342 KB, 1600x899) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
342 KB, 1600x899
>>70414173
how can the white man even compete?
>>
>>70413780
God i fucking hope you're right, but it would make sense because the spino in 3 was like a proto indominus where they fucked around with it's DNA and that's why it trashed the trex.
Plus spino was never that big and walked on all fours supposedly, just my opinion anyway
>>
>>70413780
>>70413240

Just because it DOENST mention isla sorna doesn't make it none canon

Only in your head
>>
>>70414506
>just my opinion anyway
I'm pretty sure the scientific community would agree with you. Although considering all of the feather bullshit, maybe not.
>>
>>70410956
Because he plays that in almost all his movies. Merlin, Possession, The Piano, Event Horizon, etc.
>>
>>70414722
>Event Horizon
Oh right he got cucked by hell didnt he?
>>
>>70414722
he gets cucked in And Then There Were None too, kek.
>>
>>70410956
giving a fuck about females and sex when dinosaurs roam the earth.
>>
>>70414619
But if all furture movies will never mention them, they're basically non-canon.
>>
>>70415161
no, they just dont mention them

police story 2 is still canon to police story 4 even if police story 4 doesnt reference it or 3

2 and 3 are still canon
>>
>>70414652
It's an interesting theory what if that spino was the first hybrid or something, or they fucked with it's DNA so it wouldn't be the source dinosaur just some mutant fuck dinosaur.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.