[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
itt: movies hated for no reason
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
>>
No character development, no plot motivation, no reason for the film to exist at all, predator dogs, really big predator dudes for no reason, shoehorned samurais and jewish israelies for no reason.

Fuck you
>>
>>70409954
It had every reason to be hated. At least AVP tried to be original. This was just a shameless rip-off of the first movie.
>>
>>70410018
Lawrence Fishburn wasted and does nothing.

Danny Trejo dies in 5 minutes.

This list is quite long.
>>
File: tfaposter.jpg (456 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
tfaposter.jpg
456 KB, 1280x720
>>70409954
people actually liked this.
>>
>>70410018
>predator dogs

How is this any kind of legitimate criticism, I'm genuinely curious what kinds of hoops you're going to jump through to convince me that hunters would never use hunting hounds
>>
>>70410061
He should have been Dutch.
>>
File: 1460926393536.jpg (171 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
1460926393536.jpg
171 KB, 1680x1050
>>70410050
>AVP tried to be original
>rip-off of the first movie
>>
>>70409954

You can't make an action movie this Jewish. Casting a lead that is an awkward, weak, and effeminate Jew with zero screen presence creates a dead movie.
>>
>>70410018
lol fuck you cuck
who cares about character development,all i wanted is to see a group of people getting rekt by the predators and they delivered it
>>
File: wood-pecker.jpg (362 KB, 788x1376) Image search: [Google]
wood-pecker.jpg
362 KB, 788x1376
>>70410572
Your generation is dumb. I don't have to explain shit. Watch any 60/70's action adventure film.
>>
>>70409954
It was the first one again, but with less charm. Also, the "there's a bigger and better Predator" thing was eye-rolling.

What's funny is Rodriguez slammed Predator 2, yet it was a lot better than this one.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (559 KB, 1000x1426) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
559 KB, 1000x1426
>>
>>70410130
I still don't get why this one is so hated.
Is it because the lead is a female or...?
That usually all /tv/ talks about. Women ruining stuff.
I thought Rey/Ray was great, but nothing too special. The whole thing felt like a fun adventure and the cast was very likable/believable.
Also had a really nice jokey atmosphere to it without ever going overboard.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.