[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (302 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
302 KB, 600x600
What went wrong?
>>
>>70406847

It isn't Parks and Recreation
>>
>>70406847
ed helms

>>70406869
amy poehler was the worst looking unfunny bitch on tv
>>
They turned Kevin into a literal retard.
>>
hairy assshooleeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
lasted for too long
>>
>>70406869
1st two seasons of parks and rec are better than the first two seasons of the Office but Parks and Rec drops off in quality faster
>>
They got rid of key cast members, exaggerated others for comedic effect that ultimately fell flat and pushed it on for too many seasons.
>>
Steven Carrel carried the show and the writers thought the that making all the characters exaggerated version of themselves would have the same effect. The drop in quality when Carrel left the show is staggering and I can't think of a show that had such a abrupt quality drop with a readily obvious source. Also as >>70406899 Ed Helms is a horrible actor and his character on the show wasn't even slightly enjoyable.
>>
>>70406949
This. Once the Jim and Pam forbidden relationship tension ended it was dead.
>>
>>70407302

just finished rewatching again a few days ago, and this. but honestly, wasn't there a writers strike then too? all shows declined around then.

but holy shit, just so many weird character directions in the last 2 seasons. should have ended with micheal. also why was it soo drama ? relationships and sad / happy bs
>>
>>70407369
Writers' strike was 2007 to 2008, and the episode Carell character left aired in 2011. Any of the quality drop since after Carell left had nothing to do with the strike.
>>
>>70407302
The Office and Dexter are the 2 shows that come to mind when I think instant drop in quality.
Literally the next episode after Michael leaves is complete dogshit and then in the final episode Michael has all the best lines, and the drop from Dexter S4-5 is down right impressive.
>>
What was with this show's obsession with cuckolding?
>>
>>70408224
British People
>>
>>70407347
for jenna fischer it never ended
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.