[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the dust has settled we can all agree that Zootopia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: images (3).jpg (111 KB, 720x1080) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
111 KB, 720x1080
Now that the dust has settled we can all agree that Zootopia is really good
>>
>>70406607
Just saw it yesterday. Not terrible, not great, although the nudist scene was a little off putting
>>
Really weird movie, those little bears who work at DMV under the effects of weed felt out of place ina kids movie
>>
>>70406802
>Little bears
>Under the effects of weed

Dude, they're sloths, who are naturally slow at everything. That's the joke.
>>
>>70406607
where can i watch this without having to pay
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQeH7E69Oxo
>>
File: Screenshot_20160601-151601~01.png (709 KB, 1061x1076) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160601-151601~01.png
709 KB, 1061x1076
>>70406802
Being this retarded
>>
How'd the rabbit get the fox's tax record? I thought she wasn't in the system.
>>
>>70407672
She can still check out outstanding warrants and such. Plus, he said it himself that all of his money comes from scams, so I doubt he pays taxes.
>>
>>70406802
I know you're baiting, but both Judy and Nick specifically call them Sloths several times.
>They're all sloths?!
>What, are you saying just because he's a sloth he can't be fast?
>>
>>70406607
Watched it today with my nieces and was pleasantly surprise with how much I liked it. I missed a line at the end. Did Judy say something about being in love with Nick?
>>
File: 1464921320541.png (365 KB, 486x640) Image search: [Google]
1464921320541.png
365 KB, 486x640
nth for fox
>>
Like Frozen, I thought its CGI was very impressive, but everything else was mostly forgettable. Still better though, at least there isn't clipping.
>>
>>70410588
kinda i guess

Nick: you know you love me
Judy: do I know that? yes, I do
>>
>>70406607
Propaganda for multiculturalism

>Predator are blacks
>Prey are Whites
>Predator commit majority of the crime
>Somehow its a ploy by the prey

One of the worst movies ive ever seen
>>
>>70406607
Yeah, it's actually good.
>>
yes, children will be watching this movie on sunday morning for years and they will all enjoy it and remember it until something ends industrial human civilization
>>
File: BRAAAAP.gif (3 MB, 550x527) Image search: [Google]
BRAAAAP.gif
3 MB, 550x527
It's great.
>>
No it was terrible, only cucks like it.
>>
>>70410683
Thanks
>>
Saw it in theaters, watching again with nephews now.

It's nothing better than passable. The metaphor is hamfisted, especially by Disney standards. The dialogue is atrocious sometimes (all of the "give up" statements are irritating). Some solid jokes, though. It's visually impressive. Good story and twist. 4 out of 10.
>>
I
>>
>all this talk about propaganda
Is this the new Fury Road?
>>
>>70406607
Zootopia>Frozen>Tangled>Wreck it Ralph>Big Hero 6
>>
>>70411578
tbqh
Zootopia>Wreck It Ralph>Tangled>Frozen>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Big Hero 6
>>
Its a worse but much cuter version of the Nice Guys.
>>
>>70406607
Overrated.

From best to not best.
>Big Hero 6
>Tangled
>Frozen
>Pooh
>Zootopia
>>
The 24 minute rhino-elephant rape scene at the mob-boss house was a bit off
>>
>>70411719
>Overrated.

No, this one was actually fucking good. I really enjoyed it
>>
>>70411753
Not to mention the gimp scene towards the end
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.