[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What movie should I watch with my 57 y/o fuck buddy tonight?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2448x2448
What movie should I watch with my 57 y/o fuck buddy tonight?
>>
You call your hand "fuck buddy"? What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>70406515
Her kids
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cS0jTbzd8Q8
>>
>>70406572
B-but my hand isn't 57 and I'm normie with a cougar fuck toy :^)
>>
>>70406609
kek
>>
>>70406515
on golden pond
>>
>>70406624
No you're not.
>>
>>70406515
You know I was literally just thinking about putting an ad in the dating section of the local paper which is full of lonely old women to see what would happen.
>Young male in his 20's who enjoys films that you used to enjoy when you were also 20 wants to hang out because he has no friends
You think some GILFS would hit me up?
>>
The Piano Teacher
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
>>70406671
Yes, I basically did the same thing and here I am a few months later with a ripe old suger momma. She buys me dinner and takes me on trips monthly. Plus she's a helleva fuck.
>>
you know what you got into when you posted this thread -- pics or fuck off

black out the face if you must
>>
>>70406515
Lolita. Or let her decide, she can pick a movie from her childhood. Remind her how old she is.
>>
The Graduate

duh
>>
>>70406730
Neat. I'd do it if I had another phone. Can you just put an email instead?
I don't really wanna do it just to fuck an old lady, I just want a cool older lady friend who lets me sit in her living room and drink tea all day and gives me handjobs during the ad breaks
>>
The one where the old lady goes insane and pretends she's a little girl
Its a classic
Someone help me out
>>
>>70406515
cocoon
>>
>>70406777
That is literally what we do but instead of tea it's wine and instead of handjobs it's bjs with a facial
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.