[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts? Just started it, watching for the first time.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3
Thoughts? Just started it, watching for the first time.
>>
>>70402164

>dumb nigger
>power is super strength
>is kissed by a white woman

The scenes with Nancy's dad were good tho
>>
So far it look like a better movie than 1 or 2
>>
>>70402164
The peak of funny one-liner Freddy, great film. The only better ones in the series are the two that Craven directed.

Part IV and V are pretty good too, Freddy's Dead is dumb but watchable.
>>
new nightmare is best nightmare
>>
My series fav. Also good ost
>>
don't wanna dream no more
>>
>>70403233
agreed
>>
>when freddy pretends to be her dad and stabs nancy

GOAT subversion
>>
>>70403233
Dubs of truth. This is my favorite, second is probably III or IV.
>>
>>70403143
I like Freddy's Dead. It was the first one I saw when I was a kid and after seeing it, I was able to handle watching the other ones which I thought were too scary at the time.
>>
>>70402164
The rare threequel that actually kicks ass.

I only wish we'd get the extended death scenes on DVD already but it's no biggie, solid movie.
>>
Half way done, still pretty okay for a horror movie.
>>
The movie seem to really want to push the religion agenda.
>>
>>70404822
3 is the best one aside from the 1st
>>
>girl power is being "bad"

What the hell.
>>
Thread theme, obviously.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDveKxl7Ohs
>>
>>70402164
The best in the series, freddy in his prime
>>
1, 3 and New Nightmare are god tier.
>>
Highly enjoyable. Taryn is my waifu.
>In my dreams, I'm beautiful. And bad.
>>
I>III>New Nightmare
>>
3 has some problems, but it's pretty enjoyable. It's just a little too religious in theme for some reason.
>>
>>70406757
How so? I remember the ghost nun
>>
>>70405736

best Freddy movie because Dokken
>>
>>70406867
Freddy is killed by Holy Water and a Crucifix and the clues are given by his dead nun mother.
>>
>>70406996
Holy water and crucifix are like a monster movie trope at this point but yeah, that doesn't take away their significance. Also burying the bones on top of that and the nun, I can see it.
>>
>>70404953
Agenda? Okay fedora man.
>>
>>70407532
"If you put all your faith into science, then it might be you that is put to rest"
>>
>>70406757
Yeah, we're so sick of 2,000 years of history, I mean, what really matters is current year.
>>
>>70407579
That's not agenda, that's truth. I'm sorry that you live, ironically, in a ghost town world.
>>
Starting Part 4. Dont really like the lead actress change.
>>
>>70407798
Part 4 is average at best with a shit finale. 5 is boring with a few really dumb moments. 6 is utter shit.
>>
DREAM WARRIORS I DON'T TO DREAM NO MORE

DREAM WARRiOOOORS
>>
>>70405736
this song is stuck in my head now
>>
>>70408041
I like all three

Honestly the only Freddy movies that I dislike are Freddy's Revenge and the remake
>>
>the weeaboo karate kid.
>>
>>70409595
worst kill in the franchise, but excusable because they ran out of money and couldn't do what they originally wanted
>>
Why do all the parents always drug the kids or force them to sleep? I mean, after so many dead teens. Come on.
>>
I Love all the movies.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.