[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alexander Luthor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 7
File: WOOW.gif (3 MB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
WOOW.gif
3 MB, 800x600
So how did Lex know about Clark Kent?

1. It can't be from the Kryptonian Archives i the ship because that shit only has info about Kal-El not Clark Kent
2. So maybe Lex got info about Superman as well like how he got info about Flash, Aquaman, Cyborg etc.....so...how did he get them? and why wasn't Superman part of the email Bruce and Wonder Woman saw?

How did Lex know that Batman would be making a plan to battle Superman AT THE EXACT TIME AND PLACE in order to be parallel as to when to kidnap Martha and throw Lois off to bait Superman? He wasn't working with Batman, for all he knew Batman would've maybe planned the battle in another day, but Lex knew the exact time Batman would set-up for the battle..

Lex is literally the worst character written
>>
>>67631825
Because his disguise is literally glasses, any one who isn't completely brain dead could figure it out
>>
>>67631825
He knows Lois gets saved by Supes all the time. Lois lives with a guy that looks like Supes.

Yes, you need to be a genius to figure it out.

>How did Lex know that Batman would be making a plan to battle Superman AT THE EXACT TIME AND PLACE in order to be parallel as to when to kidnap Martha and throw Lois off to bait Superman? He wasn't working with Batman, for all he knew Batman would've maybe planned the battle in another day, but Lex knew the exact time Batman would set-up for the battle..

Batman lights the batsignal.
Lex: "The night is here!" => Martha gets kidnapped.

DID YOU EVEN WATCH THE MOVIE?

No wonder people left confused. Can't even follow one simple story line.
>>
>>67632186
Doesn't Lex kidnap Martha before Batman even lights the batsignal.

Also if that was the case that he knew Clark because of Lois, why the fuck didn't he expose it instead? He was so obsessed with Gods and all that bullshit then why didn't he put out to the people this kind of information. I mean if he really does wanna fuck over Superman for some reason then why just kidnap his mom and that was it? It wasn't even a good move because Superman could easily just kill Lex, use his powers to find where Martha is just like how he conveniently found Lois when Lex threw her off and then save her himself?? what the fuck
>>
>>67632186
>Can't even follow one simple story line

nobody could follow one simple story line, the film was convoluted as fuck with a shit ton of story lines crammed in to it
>>
PEPSI VS COKE
>>
Facial recognition software.
>>
>>67632304
Lex says: "If you kill me, Martha dies."

Did you even watch the fucking movie?
>>
>>67632325
>nobody

That's why I'm explaining this shit to seemingly 5 year olds with ADHD.

Next time take your retalin before you go watch a movie. Half of it was in slow motion so you could keep up and you still didn't manage.
>>
>>67632466

So how would he kill Martha if he's dead?
>>
>>67631825
Same way Lois did?
>>
>>67632501
He wouldn't his guys would.
>>
>>67632501
HE HAS PEOPLE WORKING FOR HIM
Is it that much of a stretch for you to imagine he would have said to his minions: "If he kills me, end her!"

Do you need this spoonfed to you?

Are you really this retarded?
>>
>>67632466
so how would he give the order to kill martha if he dies? I mean even if he gave the order that when he gets killed, the men should kill Martha, Superman would be able to get there in time to save her either way, he was able to save Lois in time twice in the film too so why couldn't he do that with Martha too?
>>
>>67631825
How did he know Bruce Wayne was Batman?
>>
>>67632542
>>67632532

->>>>>67632542
>>
>>67632580

--->>>67632556
>>
>>67631825
DUUUUH BRU ITLL ALL BE CLEAR IN THE 5 HOUR LONG X-RATED ULTIMATE CUT
>>
>>67632574
prolly x-ray vision, but it was so quick and rushed and wasn't even explained. also the lex museum thingy where he overhears alfred, but I think that's too much of an assumption to think bruce is batman
>>
>>67632618
If he wanted Batman to kill Superman? Why didn't he just give Bruce Wayne the Kryptonite or let him steal it in Gotham?
>>
>>67632532
>>67632542

How would they know he's dead?
>>
>>67632094
But I thought he was brain dead
>>
>>67632556
He wasn't able to stop lex's guys from raping her and torturing her, what makes you think he'd be able to save her life?
>>
File: deadly stupidity.jpg (33 KB, 400x448) Image search: [Google]
deadly stupidity.jpg
33 KB, 400x448
>>67632556
>so how would he give the order to kill martha if he dies?

HE WAS SURROUNDED BY HIS MINIONS

You think not one of them could have relayed the message?

>why couldn't he do that with Martha too?
HE DOESN'T KNOW WHERE SHE IS

It's Alfred that tracks down the Russian's phone.

DID YOU EVEN FUCKING WATCH THE MOVIE
>>
>>67632466
>>67632532
>>67632542

you guys literally aren't serious to think that superman wouldn't be able to get to the warehouse in time to save Martha even if he killed Lex right..??? He saved Lois in the Sahara just in time and saved lois when Lex threw her off. He could literally just go to the third floor and demolish everyone.

Plus, when Batman came they didn't kill Martha yet, meaning they were still waiting for Lex's order so what the fuck
>>
>>67631825
>So how did Lex know about Clark Kent?
Like Batman, he's a genius and shit.
>How did Lex know that Batman would be making a plan to battle Superman AT THE EXACT TIME AND PLACE in order to be parallel as to when to kidnap Martha and throw Lois off to bait Superman?
I think he launched that plan into action as soon as he saw the bat signal. He knew it would be soon because Batman stole his kryptonite nugget.
>>
>>67632635
How does Superman know they don't know? do you think he'd gamble with the life of his mom like that?
>>
>>67631825
anon dont even try and ask rational questions to the people who enjoyed this movie. DC shills have absolutely no legs to stand on so they will just call you dumb and say something about "quips" they're a lost cause
>>
>>67632672
he fucking knew where Lois was at the exact moment Lex threw her off. Superman has x-ray vision. What the fuck
>>
>>67632635
LEX IS ON THE ROOF WITH HIS CHOPPER

WHO IS FUCKING FLYING THE THING?

WHY ARE THERE 2 MEN IN THE CHOPPER?

WHO BROUGHT LOIS TO THE FUCKING ROOF?

HMM I DON'T KNOW

MAYBE

THEY

ARE

HIS

FUCKING

MINIONS
>>
seeing these DC people defend the film is partially amusing and sad
>>
>>67632672
>>67632714
I guess his boner works like an antenna. Since he doesn't have a boner for his mother, he couldn't detect her location.
>>
>>67632714
He heard her screams.

Martha was gagged.

Watch the fucking movie please.
>>
>>67632694

How does Superman know he'll let Martha live when he kills Batman? How does Lex check they are actually fighting for the entire hour? Why didn't the guys kill Martha the moment they heard Batman? How the fuck can you even kidnap Martha without Superman noticing yet somehow Superman can immediately when Lois Lane is thrown down a building?
>>
>>67632721
But superman can kill all of them, save his mom and stop all crime in the universe in one attosecond, this movie is dumb
>>
>>67632714
That is some mighty fine subtlety friend
>>
File: marvelrn.jpg (442 KB, 2000x1087) Image search: [Google]
marvelrn.jpg
442 KB, 2000x1087
>>67632745
>he heard her screams

it could've been anyone, plus Lois didn't scream in Sahara but Superman got there in time anyways.

>>67632721

Okay, so when superman kills Lex he makes sure those people in the chopper don't relay the fucking message that he killed Lex or you know maybe fucking kill them too???
>>
DING DING DING
HAHA
DING DING
HAHAHA
DING DING DING DING
HAHAHA

They don't shave heads when you put someone in prison, btw. That's military.
>>
>>67632851
Maybe it was Arkham Asylum?
>>
>>67632755
Ok, let's play this game you fucktard.

Somebody tells you to kill someone or your mother dies.
He has photos of her bound and gagged to show you he's not kidding.

What are you going to do? Take a risk and murder the fuck? Or are you going to play it safe and do what he asks?

How does Lex check they are actually fighting for the entire hour?

He goes back to the ship to create doomsday.
He doesn't care that much about the fight.

>Why didn't the guys kill Martha the moment they heard Batman?

Because they were more concerned for their life.

If they killed Martha they'd be dead for sure.

How the fuck can you even kidnap Martha without Superman noticing yet somehow Superman can immediately when Lois Lane is thrown down a building?

They make a whole point out of the X-Ray not being good enough if you don't know where to look. The only times you have Supes saving Lois is by sound. Her screams. Her pounding on the concrete. etc..

Is it so hard to believe they could kidnap Martha without her making a sound?

Really?

I love this. You make me feel smarter than I really am.
>>
>Lex Jewthor seems to know Superman's identity, purely for the sake of moving the plot
>Batman can't figure out Superman's identity, purely so that they have an excuse to fight each other
>>
File: chuckling puppy.jpg (58 KB, 300x298) Image search: [Google]
chuckling puppy.jpg
58 KB, 300x298
>>67632501
>>
>>67632920
It's established that Luthor knows a lot of things Batman doesn't.

That's why Batman ends up stealing Lex's info.

This was all in the movie. I don't understand how you missed these things.
>>
>>67632915
>You make me feel smarter than I really am

Homie, you just typed out an Iliad as a serious reply to a troll. You are not smart, both of you are idiots.
>>
>>67632920
Pretty sure Bruce knew who Superman was.
>>
Why Lex was acting so chill when the time was up? Martha's death means Supes have no reason not to kill him. So he should've been shitting his pants at that point. But no, he was like "MMMM, GIVE THE BAD NEWS M8"
>>
>>67632915
Or you know,
when a motherfucker kidnapped your mom (like in Man of Steel) you motherfucking kill or injure that son of a bitch.

and you kill or destroy the chopper incoming so that the people in the warehouse won't know that Lex has died, then Superman goes to the warehouse using the same way he found Lois in Sahara and when Lois was thrown off, or x-ray vision to do it himself and take out the warehouse quick and easy.
There wasn't any reason why they wouldn't kill Martha when they heard Batman, if it were to spare their lives and use Martha as a bargaining chip lmao I'm sure they knew about Batman and how they wouldn't be fucking spared by him. If they kill her, at least they fucking win and Batman loses.

yeah I love this game too, I love proving DC wrong
>>
>>67633040
>Pretty sure Bruce knew who Superman was.

Obviously he didn't, since if he did, then he would have known that Clark Kent's mother was named "Martha," and we wouldn't have had that shitty scene
>>
>>67633086
>I love proving DC wrong

Who's DC?

You're losing against common sense. But keep telling yourself you're winning. I'm sure it makes you feel better.
>>
>>67633193
He's right though

They didn't kill Martha when Batman murdered his way to her
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4601x2365) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4601x2365
>>6763300
>>67632915
>>
>>67633219
What would stop Supes from killing Lex once Martha is dead?
>>
>>67633146
Then why does he smile when Superman calls him Bruce?
>>
>>67633332
I have no idea, nothing anybody does in this movie makes any sense
>>
File: opinions.gif (901 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
opinions.gif
901 KB, 500x281
>>67633378
To you.
>>
>>67633332

He doesn't care, he's going to die anyway.
>>
>>67633312
I dunno

It's obvious that Lex didn't think any of this shit through very well
>>
>>67632851
Heads get shaved for shock therapy if you're marked as crazy
>>
>>67633378

I had the same feeling during Sucker Punch. The movie just couldn't hold my attention. Whenever I did tune in I was just disgusted by the writing.
>>
>>67633534
Whoa it's almost like Zack Snyder is a shitty hack
>>
>>67633312

What would stop Supes from doing so after Batman frees Martha?
>>
>>67632915

You're a fucking retard who doesn't even realize none of your answers make sense

>What are you going to do? Take a risk and murder the fuck?

If I was a super powered alien with super hearing that could fly around the earth in seconds? Yes absolutely. Good job conviniently ignoring that fact though.

>He goes back to the ship to create doomsday.
>He doesn't care that much about the fight.

Exactly. So why does Superman fight Batman and not just go looking for his mother instead. He has an entire fucking hour to find her.

>Because they were more concerned for their life. If they killed Martha they'd be dead for sure.

Why doesn't the same apply when Superman appears and wants to take his mom back?

>The only times you have Supes saving Lois is by sound. Her screams. Her pounding on the concrete. etc..

Yeah except that time when he saves Lois from a terrorist in the underground ind Literallywhonistan
>>
>>67632634
Because he wanted to kill Superman you nonce
>>
Why superman didn't kill batman, brought his head to lex and then kill lex and every other bad guy in the planet? This movie has too many plotholes.
>>
>>67633732

>If I was a super powered alien with super hearing that could fly around the earth in seconds? Yes absolutely. Good job conviniently ignoring that fact though.

How is he going to hear her when she's gagged?

>Exactly. So why does Superman fight Batman and not just go looking for his mother instead. He has an entire fucking hour to find her.

Supes is scared that his mother will die if he doesn't kill the Bat. Or try to get the Bat to play along.

>Why doesn't the same apply when Superman appears and wants to take his mom back?

Who said it didn't?

>Yeah except that time when he saves Lois from a terrorist in the underground ind Literallywhonistan

You mean where there was just a fire fight where he knows his girlfriend is?

I don't know? Maybe because HE'S NOT A TOTAL IDIOT?
>>
>>67633889
lol, so superman won't know where you are if you're gagged? explain the fact how he found Lois in Sahara, Africa then. even if Lois told him he would go there, how would Superman know he was in danger? Lois didn't scream lmao.
>>
>>67634229
the power of superlove.
>>
>>67634229

topkek

Did you know gunshots make sound? Some even louder than screams. Lex's guys even watch the sky after they shot the guns. As if it was the plan to lure Superman here.

Superman hears gunshots near his girlfriend. He goes and see what's up.

If you need this much spoonfeeding you are literally retarded.
>>
>>67634324
inb4 *sees
>>
>>67632676
Okay,lets think about this for one fucking second:When Superman fucking confronts Lex after the duel with Batfleck, the timer goes off and hes IMMEDIATELY expecting a fucking phone call from his goons, most likely saying something along the lines of "Yep, Marthas fucking ashes."

So to recap for you fucking idiots, he orders his men to take her somewhere and to not tell him cuz of Superman. He gives him/goons an hour;If Superman can bring one Head of Batfleck to Lex, his mom dies. If the hour is up she fucking burns.
>>
>>67634419

And what exactly prevents Supes from looking for his mom in that hour instead of wasting his time fighting Bateman?
>>
>>67634493
i think this iteration of superman cannot search the entire globe within an hour.

Lex could've taken her anywhere
>>
>>67634493
>Waste your time flying around the globe.
>Fight the bat for a few minutes.
>>
>>67634493
probably the fact she could be anywhere, hes risking his mother dying especially if lex has safety measures inplace eg cameras watching him to make sure superman didnt run off to find her, and the fact theres no evidence lex did anything so in the future he can do it again if he wants to
>>
>>67634557

Superman had no intention of killing Batman at all.
And after the fight he still wanted to go and search for her.
It's just idiotic
>>
>>67631825
He's the smartest man on the planet and an expert manipulator. He deduced the identity of both Batman and Clark likely years before the film occurs
>>
>>67634670
Who finds her and how?
>>
>>67631825
Ah fuck it, The old gods told him :l
>>
>>67633084
>
he would've killed martha only if he brought Batman's head.. he just timed to fuck with him.
>>
>>67634803
Batman finds her as alfred tells him that the russian's phone is traced to a warehouse.
>>
board containment capeshit when
>>
>>67631825
Its not like its the last film, all will be revealed in the the up and coming films i would assume. also isn't Lex the second most intelligent person in the DC universe?
Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.