[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit the kino reviwer is in literal suicide watch, what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: hqdefault.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
Holy shit
the kino reviwer is in literal suicide watch, what a shame he is the only non meme youtube reviewer not like the chink of every frame a painting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9Ev22Ixxws

look at this miyazaki video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52raDbtNpa4
>>
came here to look for this , i hate that all good things must end
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFxPkhLNrcc
at least the video over which he's getting sued is still up in his second channel
>>
>>70391456

What is he being sued for and by whom?
>>
>>70391868
Stanley Kubrick - The Cinematic Experience
(not op here)
>>
>>70391456
Isn't this just fair use just like the reason that h3h3 got sued? Are lawyers so desperate to make a point and maybe one win that they are willing to start cases that they'll most likely lose and would only be able to win through bullying and having longer legal stamina?
>>
>>70391456
>not like the chink of every frame a painting
did I miss something what's wrong with the every frame guy
the usual? (popularity?)
>>
>>70392025
He focuses far too much on technical aspects and not enought on artistics aspects in my opinion
>>
>>70391895

Refreshed and saw the video in question, so thanks to both you and the anon who posted the vid.

Would still like to know who is behind the lawsuit with a mind to contacting them about this.
>>
>>70392079
I think that's a fair assessment: he's definitely looking at everything he watches through the lense of a film editor as opposed to someone who's just watching a movie and consuming it in its entirety.
>>
>>70392079
those two things are very much intertwined, if not totally the same.
>>
>>70392222
Right, they're both important. One compliments the other, but they're certainly not the same thing. That's my problem with EFAP. He focuses on one without giving much attention to the other (and arguably more important) element of film.
>>
>>70392079
His long videos on a single film delve into the artistic elements a lot.
>>
>>70391456
OK That's it. This one has broke Every YouTubers Camel's back. There was one way to get YouTube Listen Faster is Internet Blackout. (Yep, we are protesting again this time for fair use after 5 years since the last internet blackout.) If Anyone can help me, go to Fight for the Future's Facebook page, every youtube channel and Channel Awesome to convince to host a huge scale (Yes I really mean HUGE) Internet Blackout to get YouTube's attention to stop the abuse.

It's time for the finale of the WTFU.

Share the hashtag on social media using #WTFUInternetBlackout.

Let's end the abuse right now and not a moment sooner.
>>
>>70391860
Wait so he got a notice, had his video taken down, and then decided to reupload the exact same video and linked it back to himself?

Kek.
This guy is fucking retarded.
He deserves to live in a fucking box.
>>
File: GLOBAL RULE 11.png (4 KB, 365x92) Image search: [Google]
GLOBAL RULE 11.png
4 KB, 365x92
oh look another "youtube reviewer" cancer thread
>>
>>70392484
i dont think you got this , ye its against the law to use their content , that not my point , he is creating something of value to the masses , i want this video to spread enough just to fuck with the suits , all thats being done nowadays is remakes and shitty ones , i work in the industry , everything is shit , maybe remembering the public we should get more from cinema then the shit they serve us today is not such a bad idea as a long term goal , thats why i support this guy
>>
>>70392484
No he uploaded on his second channel because he can't upload more than 15 minutes on his main channel, the he got sued for the upload
>>
so who the fuck is suing him? Kubrick from beyond the grave?
>>
>>70392730
nah kubrik would see the value in this kids work, thats another point , when the actual dude discussed would probably never sue him
>>
>>70392730
kubrick would actually be pround of an (talented) autist who travelled to london just to make a video about him
>>
File: 12135635423.png (173 KB, 349x446) Image search: [Google]
12135635423.png
173 KB, 349x446
>mfw everyone flips their and their mamas titties when douge makes a video about it
>no one cares when a really talented person does
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.