[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Carrey thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5
File: jimtheman.jpg (19 KB, 375x281) Image search: [Google]
jimtheman.jpg
19 KB, 375x281
Jim Carrey thread.
Show some love for the guy who made us cry of joy.

Top tier movies
>The Mask
>The Truman show
>Ace Ventura: WNC

Great tier:
>Dumb and dumber
>Liar Liar
>Man on the moon
>Eternal sunshine
>Me, myself and Irene

Good tier:
>The cable guy
>Ace ventura 1
>Bruce almighty
>Dumb and dumber to
>Yes man

OK tier:
>The number 23
>Fun with dick and Jane
>A series of

Shit tier:
>The majestic
>I love you Phil
>Kick ass 2

Special recognition for the Truman show, it's his masterpiece (maybe together with The Mask).
>>
>>70391138
Swap Me, Myself, and Irene with Bruce Almighty and you got yourself a deal crackerjack
>>
he'll be fine
>>
He'll kill himself later this year.
Trust me on this
>>
>The Mask
>Liar Liar
>Man on the Moon
>Truman Show
>The Cable Guy
>Ace Ventura
>Dumb and Dumber
>Grinch
>Me, Myself and Irene
>>
He dominated that funeral

There's a pic with 100 people in it and you only see him striding along with the coffin
>>
He's anti-vaxx.
>>
>>70391885
Wasnt that only because of his now ex wife.
>>
>>70392149
Yea, she brainwashed him, poor bastard
>>
File: cuck.gif (841 KB, 500x270) Image search: [Google]
cuck.gif
841 KB, 500x270
This movie is iterally 10/10, almost Dumb and Dumber tier, especially when you watch it carefully since many things/jokes can go unnoticed when you aren't careful.

>literal cuck
>has developed literal uncuck mode

Can't stop thinking about /pol/ when watching it these days.
>>
>>70391138
>Top tier movies
>>The Mask
>>The Truman show
>>Ace Ventura: WNC
Dumb and Dumber is way, way better than those movies, especially The Mask. It's pure broship adventure, no other movie will ever come close to that.
>>
>>70391138
Why don't you mention this?

Why does no one ever mention this? Has anyone even watched it? He was amazing in it, one of his most unique performances.
>>
>>70392388
Ok, will watch it soon.
>>
>>70391138
>not liking I love you Phillip Morris

that movie was fantastic and he was great in it
>>
GOAT Carrey here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8tfuBIutLI
>>
>>70391561
It's the only correct ending for comedians

Too bad none of the female ones do it
>>
>>70391138
the majestic was a great movie, was surprised to find out people hated it.
>>
>>70391138

I'd put Once Bitten up there in the top tier as well. His first film but it was great
>>
What is the general consensus on The Cable Guy? Last time I've seen it was when I was a kid.
>>
>>70391138
rip
>>
>>70391138
>Eternal Sunshine not in top tier
Why?
>>
>Yes Man
>good
DUDE RED BULL LMAO
>>
>>70393352
best for quotes.
>>
>>70392923
I would have liked to see more of his characters transfer to the big screen. Deserves it just as much as all the SNL skit movies
>>
>>70393231
>>70391138
The Majestic was supposed to be a much different movie then the finished product. The release date got pushed back from Oct to December because of 9/11. What they did in that time were a crazy amount of reshoots and script revision to make it this Ra Ra America nostalgia fest. Originally it was going to be a McCarthy ism movie about a blacklisted writer. This shit got released a few days before Christmas and changed into a family friendly emotional shit basket. All the drama and complexity sacked out of it. I know the movie is corny and hokey but he really did the best he could with a ham fisted script. Love JC
>>
>>70393448
I found Truman show better. It had a better impact on me. But Eternal sunshine is still essential to watch.
>>
>>70392310
>Ahahaha, he is one funny motherFUCKER!
>>
>>70393352
Easily his most underrated, he's totally psycho in it but it's great

>CAAAAAAAAAABLE GOUDA
>>
>>70391138
>Eternal Sunshine not Top Tier
Only mistake
>>
>>70393626
>but
>>
Top tier movie:

>Ace Ventura

Certainly not the abomination known as "When Nature Calls."

>stupid fucking people will be the death of us all
>>
>>70394348
This. The first one deserves to be in top tier spot.
>>
>>70394348
>Certainly not the abomination known as "When Nature Calls."

what's wrong with it, I always thought it was a great sequel.
>>
>>70392923
This is hilarious. That little jump he does when the cops arrive always gets me.
>>
>>70391138
If one of us is gone within the year, good afternoon, good evening, and goodnight Jim.
>>
>>70394348
Second one made me laugh my ass of as a kid.
>>70394904
/thread.
>>
Is no one ITT going to mention Aladdin??
>>
I hate children in movies, especially as plot advancers. So, no, i dont like liar, liar
>>
File: de milo.jpg (16 KB, 243x360) Image search: [Google]
de milo.jpg
16 KB, 243x360
He was a good riddler

Also, no mention of in living color?
Really?
>>
File: 1434851259945.webm (3 MB, 854x481) Image search: [Google]
1434851259945.webm
3 MB, 854x481
>>70395447
>>
>>70392182
I can tell you're up to date on your vaccinations from your autism.
>>
>>70391138
>phillip morris

That movie was comfy af. Honestly well done. Who wouldnt wanna escape prison like 3 times to be with ewan mcgregor?
>>
>>70396534
louis ck
>>
>>70395447
10/10 would fuck.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.