[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PIZZA?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
PIZZA?
>>
I miss you, Jake.
>>
File: n.jpg (73 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
n.jpg
73 KB, 960x960
Based Jake.
>>
>>70388737
>we're good childhood friends
>but u fucked my whore of a girl and felt bad and didnt want me to kno
>so everything between us is garbage now
I love brad, but bros ova hoes, man
>>
File: 1436192313409.png (636 KB, 622x608) Image search: [Google]
1436192313409.png
636 KB, 622x608
>>70388118
Cunt.
>>
>>70389801
It's semi-reasonable to think he'd hold ill-will towards Jake... but through the breakup he discovered that this was all his Whore's plan. She wanted to have like 4 or 5 husbands and probably that many kids from each. She was a Social Juicy nutcase, and objectively Jake saved him from hell, and he knows Jake saved him from that hell.

Holding an indefinite grudge, in this instance, is bizarre to me.
>>
I hate this cunt.
>DUDE I YELL LOUD AND ANGRY JUST LIKE THE AVGN, ARENT I FUNNY!
>>
>>70389857
He is not to be trusted, he'd try to bang your new gf, your friends gf, your sister and even your mum.
>>
File: George Bush.jpg (42 KB, 475x356) Image search: [Google]
George Bush.jpg
42 KB, 475x356
>>70389938
Why do I care if he wants to sleep with my sister and mother?

Also, that's "burned me once, shame on you," situation.

Can't be trusted? Trust be verify.
>>
>cucked Brad
>get kicked off the site
>Brad gets new girlfriend and tries to replace your role
>his new gf dumps him via text days before they announce an engagement
>not bald

Is there anyone more alpha than Jake?
>>
>>70388118
pizza? more like-a nice piece-a americana! de 'go'za!
>>
>>70390020
>Why do I care if he wants to sleep with my sister and mother?
Well, you should.
>>
>>70390090
My mother, my sister and Jake are all adults. And my mother was never married to my father. So, literally, what do I care?
>>
>>70390224
>And my mother was never married to my father.

niglet detected
>>
>>70388118
Is that some 'go 'za?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.