[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm about to go see this shit. I actually liked the first
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (105 KB, 500x741) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105 KB, 500x741
I'm about to go see this shit.
I actually liked the first one despite the horrible design. This one seems way more like the cartoon we grew up with.
Anyone see it yet? What can I expect?
>>
Expect a bunch of humanoid turtles fighting crime.
>>
First one was complete and utter shit, but this one does look slightly better. I'll no doubt end up watching some shit cam rip to keep up with the zeitgeist.
>>
>>70384932
>First one was complete and utter shit,
What was the problem?
>>
>>70384932
Besides Megan fox I actually enjoyed the first one. That fight with Shredder and Splinter was bad ass.
>>
Saw it today and it was pretty fun in a dumb funny action movie kind of way

Loved how campy Bebop and Rocksteady were
>>
>>70384955
Not sure where to start. Blatant product placement, terrible, terrible cgi, Poor design to begin with, color textures were grating on the eyes, poor acting all around, poorly written dialogue. I struggle to find anything at all positive to say about it.
>>
Why turtles have become some kind of nigger bodybuilders? All that mess they put on is like been thrown on them from a trash can.
>>
There's shitloads of cartoons, there's even a fully animated movie from 2007. Why is the cartoon YOU watched as a kid the golden standard
>>
>>70384886
>What can I expect?
Didn't see it yet but I'd expect Casey Jones to fucking suck balls
Hopefully Krang, Rocksteady and Bebop are ok though

I'll never get over how ugly the new turtle heads are, that shit is so fucked up
>>
i got about 5 minutes into the first one until i heard tony shaloub's potato wapanese accent, then i turned it off
>>
>>70387088
I didn't really like Arrow as Casey. They didn't even give him long hair.
>>
>>70389968
Casey doesnt always have long hair. He had various hair lengths in the original Mirage comics. 80S cartoon had a Mullet and the Movie had the Long hair that was popularized!

Currently Casey has short hair in both the IDW comics and Nick show so its a no brainer they didnt care about hair length!
>>
>>70389968
Also , I was a bit disapointed in Casey. He really could have been a bit more pissed off during the bar scene and such, or simply beat the shit out the barkeep at night but I dont think Nick would allow that!
He did have a pretty good Arc with Bepob and Rocksteady and it was pretty cool that he managed to win against them!
>>
Why the nigger faces instead of the comic book / animated / old movie ones? What was wrong with them you fucking retards?
>>
File: 1461883899692.jpg (24 KB, 311x295) Image search: [Google]
1461883899692.jpg
24 KB, 311x295
>>70390379
>>70390315
>!!!!!!!!
The Nickelodeon Studios shill is enjoying his job
>>
>>70390442
They looked a lot better than the last film! I guess they felt It never made sense they never had nostrils
>>
>>70390464
Its not shilling when I said I was disapointed. I literally said its Nicks fault Casey wasnt how he should be
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.