[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"I've got a theory, it could be Niggers." Fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 210671_1238182147161_full.jpg (107 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
210671_1238182147161_full.jpg
107 KB, 1600x900
"I've got a theory, it could be Niggers."

Fucking hell Joss, I know Buffy was at the top of it's game at the time, but seriously?
>>
no. And that's not even how Giles talks.
>>
It's always the Bunnies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yb_o-K63o00

When you think th
>>
>>70384396

It was a different time.

I blame Sam Raimi, he had his pockets in everything.
>>
>>70384417
That's an Anya line. OP is retarded. Or Dawn.
>>
>>70384396
Post the whole verse Anon.

"I've got a theory, it could be Niggers.
Stinking Niggers,
Certainly no Whites there."
>>
>>70384456
GTFO! GET THE FUCK OUT!!! GET THE FUUUUUCK OUUUT!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 240x260) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 240x260
m8 Sam Raimi had his hands in everything even Sienfield.

>So what IS the deal with Black People?
>They're not black, and they're not people!
>>
>>70384456
Anya was worse.

Anya: jews aren’t just Kosher like everyone supposes. They got them skinny legs and hooked little noses, and what’s with
all the shekels!? What do they need so much money for anyway!? Jews, jews, it must be jews!! Or maybe faggots..
>>
File: Angel-the-Series-vs-Buffy.png (597 KB, 860x442) Image search: [Google]
Angel-the-Series-vs-Buffy.png
597 KB, 860x442
"Well, I kinda wanna slay the Darkies."

Oh David.
>>
>>70384672
It was a different time, this was acceptable back then
>>
>>70384473
To be honest, those hispanics really left some confusing clues. Waddymellan rinds and gnawed chikkun bones all over the place. Not to mention all those menthol packs and empty 45's. I do agreee, though, that the lack of corn bread should've given them away. Asians would've remembered the corn bread. Sneaky asians.
>>
who /missionaryoragsm/ here?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.