[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
x-men: apocalypse
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: wtf.png (4 KB, 640x118) Image search: [Google]
wtf.png
4 KB, 640x118
Why is RT giving it such shit reviews when it was legitimately good, just like all X-Men films?
>>
>>70383397

Bloggers get triggered by superhero flicks not released by Disney.
>>
>>70383397
>shit reviews

49% is not shit you autist.

it's mixed.
>>
File: image.jpg (247 KB, 2184x1152) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
247 KB, 2184x1152
SWEET DREAMS ARE MADE OF THIS
>>
>>70383397
RT are an aggregator
>>
>>70383397
>Why is RT giving it such shit reviews
Another idiot that doesnt know how RT works
>>
Because it was a badly-written, overstuffed mess of a movie that felt downright lazy in comparison to the last one. It had some admirable elements, but if you genuinely don't understand why it's not getting great reviews, you have a very limited understanding of film or even basic storytelling.
>>
>>70383397

JLaw's blatant boredom with her role, I imagine. Really dragged things down. Everything else was on point.
>>
>>70383434
>49% is not shit you autist. it's mixed.

If I got a 49% score in class I won't call it "mixed"
>>
>>70383583
It has issues sure, but I feel it's more of a 72%.

I think it's on par with Age of Ultron.

Decent but slightly disappointing.
>>
>>70383397
Movie was p. good, but it had a lot of plot and continuity problems.

Still. Not as bad as BvS!
>>
>>70383608
Movies are different, I'd say 45 and below is shit.

46-69 is mixed

70+ is positive
>>
pissed about DC?

cant stomp Avengers?

just settle for stomping Xmen
>>
File: X men Apoc.jpg (102 KB, 616x522) Image search: [Google]
X men Apoc.jpg
102 KB, 616x522
>>
>>70385366
Why is Mystique even fighting? Her superpower is to look like other people.
>>
>>70385366
rrrrrrrrrrrrRAAAAAAAPE!
>>
>>70385410
It makes sense in context. She was pretending to be someone else.
>>
>>70385463
Jlaw is very very good at that
>>
>>70385410
so hollywood can shove more JLaw down your throat, of course.
>>
>>70383495
Comic book movie autists started this. They're the cancer killing this board.
>>
>>70385502
She would go down easier without that abbrasive looking suit
>>
File: 1434791063913.jpg (6 KB, 251x203) Image search: [Google]
1434791063913.jpg
6 KB, 251x203
>>70383608
If 1 out of 2 teachers says you have done well then that is the comparison here.

NOBODY FUCKING UNDERSTANDS ROTTEN FUCKING TOMATOES

I am so sick of it.
80% doesn't mean it is a 8/10 movie. It means 8 out of 10 critics liked it and recommended it.
I swear to god you must all be /v/tards or something considering how you use rotten tomatoes

FUCK
>>
the lack of humor means critics have to take it seriously and thus cant enjoy it ironically like they do with Disney' Marvel"s Capeshit

Get it
ITS BAD ON PURPOSE!!! XD
>>
>>70385582
I guess a 80% movie can be shit then?
>>
>>70385628
It could be yes.
>>
oh look this franchise isnt as big as MEGAPOPULAR POP CULTURE ICON INC.

lets safely shit on it so we can say "no we dont actually like everything"
>>
>>70385582
If 8/10 critics gave it a positive review, it isn´t too far feched to consider it an 8/10 movie. It´s an average that tries to take out personal criteria out of the picture. For example, there may be some really elitists critic who judes every movie equally so he gives a 6.5/10 to a really good comedy, and another one gives 9/10 who judges movies by their context, however if both recomend it and consider that their score is positive then you are bypassing a lot of BS and subjectivity to reach something more unanimous.

Everyone understands how rotten tomatoes work, but you are the retard.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.