[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a d-list working actor/actress anything.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: the-cw-logo.png (7 KB, 690x290) Image search: [Google]
the-cw-logo.png
7 KB, 690x290
Ask a d-list working actor/actress anything.
>>
How much dick do you have to suck to get a job?
>>
>>70382933
None.
>>
Who are you?
>>
>>70382933

He's d-list, he doesn't even have a job.
>>
>>70382944
Then what's the point?
>>
>>70382967
The point of sucking dick?
>>
have you done any sexy panty scenes
>>
Please be Richard Harmon
>>
>>70382923

IS THAT YOU WILLA PLS BE MY GF
>>
>>70382923

Did she do it?
>>
Are u also a Canadian with a history of modelling?

Can u say which show at least?

Who's the nicest cw actor/actress u met?
>>
If you're implying you work for the CW you're at least B-list.

D-List is for people like Pauly Shore who haven't been on film/TV in years
>>
>>70383593
You think a supporting cast member in like NCIS Los Angeles is fucking B-list?

I only know the name of the 2 Main dudes, the rest are "that guys"
>>
>>70383335
>herpes
>>
are you from another country

do you sing

do you film in vancouver
>>
>>70382923
>Jared or Jensen
Can you guys please end Supernatural already? It stopped being good past season 5
>>
>>70382923
Are you the brown guy from iZombie?
>>
who was the biggest star you met?
>>
>>70383851

Don't watch/ignore the show then. Jesus I hate this mentality that a show needs to end for everyone because you have some glitch where you feel the pull of following through to the end

Fuck you, I still enjoy it, and we're not as overstuffed with kino television as we'd like to habeeb
>>
>>70383593

B List is for movie actors that are "poor man's X". A CW actor being D-list is generous.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.