[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Ten days after its premiere in Los Angeles, the film was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 190
Thread images: 29
File: 5DEd8Oaw8T2EKQkcPhE4a8JFFgI.jpg (898 KB, 1100x1500) Image search: [Google]
5DEd8Oaw8T2EKQkcPhE4a8JFFgI.jpg
898 KB, 1100x1500
>Ten days after its premiere in Los Angeles, the film was seized by the court, and director Ezra Kemp was arrested and charged with obscenity. He was later charged with murdering several actors on camera, and faced life in prison. The cast had signed contracts requiring them to disappear for a year after shooting, to maintain the illusion that they'd died. Kemp contacted Casper Van Dien and told him to contact the forty actors who played the Vietnamese soldiers. When the actors appeared in court, alive and well, the murder charges were dropped.
Jesus Christ...
>>
>>70379341
>In one of the earlier scenes, Pvt. Connor is seeing torturing the enemy commander in order to obtain intel about the rebels, then he proceeds to rape and sodomize his daughter. The scene ends with a shot of the dog's juices coming out of the daughter's bloody vagina. Later the director decided to cut this scene from the theatrical release due to excessive use of offensive and vulgar language.
>>
>>70379516
It's included in the X-Rated Director's Cut... It's fucking brutal.
>>
>>70379341
>Days after the release, during an interview one crew member told about his experience in Army Dog. He remembers how the director would constantly yell vietnam fucking shits and other racial slurs to the asian cast during filming. Some nights he would take them out for "spontaneous shooting" and leave them in the middle of nowhere only to return next morning, he said. The crew member vividly remembers how one day Ezra ordered him to get a bucket "full of fresh army dog shit", Ezra then proceeded to throw the shit at the asian actors and to abuse them in different ways.
the absolute madman
>>
File: 1464918370800.png (260 KB, 484x605) Image search: [Google]
1464918370800.png
260 KB, 484x605
>the napalm orphanage scene
>the tank tread execution scene
>the punji stick rape scene
>the agent orange injection scene
>the eyeball scene
what the fuck where they thinking ?
>>
I should've never watched this with my family.
>>
>That anachronistic 9/11 footage included just for the masturbation scene
>That napalm in the pies
>That rape scene with the 8yo and the chew toy playing to Hendrix
>That funnel in the ass
>The 15 minute diatribe by the general to LBJ about how segregation led to the war
>Army dog's child soldier fun-a-thon
This is the most fucked up thing i've seen in years.
>>
>army dog has vietnam flashback
>it ain't me starts playing
>>
Is it true they forbid veterans from watching this in theaters because it caused them to go full AWOL and attack asians?
>>
>>70379516
I'll never forget that scene
>>
I want to shake the hand of the person that created this meme
>>
>>70381861
>>
>kennel.......shit. im still only in the kennel.
>>
>>70379984
Where can I see this movie? It's banned in Australia
>>
>>70379984
Dont forget that scene where Connor bashed whores head for saying "is this all you got?"
>>
>>70383482
You can only get it on the darknet
>>
File: grease gun.jpg (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
grease gun.jpg
5 KB, 225x225
>>70383628
I thought the bootcamp scene was pretty fucked, when they hazed that guy by shoving the nozzle of a greasegun up his ass and packed his rectum with Vaseline. Just the up close shot of his anus while he was forced to do jumping jacks and globs of it was falling out onto the floor.
>>
The post-war scenes were by far more heartwrenching, as Conner starts to come to terms with what he's done.

>We raped this country, and then we made it sit up and beg
>People keep asking me, "Who's a good boy? Who's a good boy?" Well I don't FUCKING KNOW WHO'S A GOOD BOY ANYMORE"

That last scene when Conner plays fetch with the live grenade and whispers "bad dog" as he catches it...god damn.
>>
>>70383763
I thought the grenade scene was a little played out. The whole slow motion thing with black and white flashbacks as he was running to catch it seemed campy.
>>
That blonde woman in the green shirt that sucks army dog off for an uninterrupted 40 minutes straight. It's the only time it happens in the movie and came out of nowhere. I'm pretty sure the scene is on motherless or synchtube at least
>>
>>70383763
Yeah dude, the scene where connor has severe flashbacks and accidentally bites a child at a bbq was rough
>>
>>70383816
Motherless hasnt had beast for years
>>
>>70383820
Yes, it was ruff
>>
>>70383681
to be honest, compared to the other shit going on in this movie, this was one of the least cruel and depraved scenes.

what also boggles me is the whole rape stuff. i mean, count it. this is supposed to be a war movie, and theres more being being raped than people being shot.

what did Ezra Kemp mean by this?
>>
>>70383316
There's a rumour about it having subliminal messages that activate MK Ultra assets as well
>>
>>70383929
That the war raped the souls of ever man who fought in it
>>
>>70383929
I think he was trying to show that civilians and innocents are the major victims of war. Of course there is horrific violence in combat situations, but when someone talks about war being Hell maybe this is what they mean.
>>
>>70379516
So, explain me this. Why was the dog having problems in pulling his dick out of her pussy after he came inside? Jesus fuck, they spent like 5 minutes on that scene where she was screaming in pain and he was trying to get his dick off... and when it finally goes out, they zoom in and you can see all the dog juice with blood leaking out.

Absolutely disgusting, what the fuck were they thinking? I'm never touching dogs again after this movie, fuck.
>>
>>70383763
>"Who's a good boy? Who's a good boy?" Well I don't FUCKING KNOW WHO'S A GOOD BOY ANYMORE"

someone turn this into a vinceposting quote, it's nearly there
>>
Why did they show Agent Orange victims' deformations for 10 minutes straight as the opening credits montage?
>>
>>70383956
but, it rapes the bodies of men, women and yes, even children who dont want the war, dont fight in the war.

>>70383972
thats actually a good point of view. the movie really is very deep, if you manage to look past the explicit violence.
>>
>>70383983
>Why was the dog having problems in pulling his dick out of her pussy after he came inside?
That's just the knot, Kemp insisted on authenticity for this film and the inter-species rape scene was no exception
>>
>>70383849
i remember the day it went down, very sad. That other place has all the videos now, even more than motherless ever had
>>
>The scene where Conner sits on the war torn streets after the Tet Offensive and The Door's The End plays. Paws deep in blood and viscera

>The scene where Pvt. Patrick and Conner are laying in the base shooting up heroin

>The scene where Pvt. Patrick accidentally steps on a landmine and Conner licks his face and keeps saying "We'll make it home, we'll make it home."

>The scene where Conner gets in the helicopter and his privates salute him.

>The scene where he goes home and finds his wife in bed with another dog and he proceeds to beat him to near death for 20 minutes with a padlock.

>The scene where he has a flashback eating a NVA troopers entrails in front of the other captured troops, and how he stared at them the whole time.

>The scene where he talks to the psychologist and he says "Sometimes at night, when I sleep; I feel as there's something on my chest. It's a dog eat dog world in my dreams."

>The scene where he used his tail to wipe away the tears of his wife after brutally mauling her.
>>
>>70384060
>The scene where he used his tail to wipe away the tears of his wife after brutally mauling her.
She asked for it. She knew that Conner had PTSD but still made fun of his inability to have sex.
>>
>>70383430
They lost their hands during post-production work trying to make a more realistic Foley sound for degloving.
Now that Army-Dog shill types with a chopstick the production team stapled to the bone.
>>
File: 1452086531534.jpg (417 KB, 2500x2500) Image search: [Google]
1452086531534.jpg
417 KB, 2500x2500
>this whole fucking thread
>>
What was with the black and white scene where Army Dog is in Treblinka and he steals a baby from a woman and throws it in to a furnace?
>>
I don't think I'll ever watch this. Thanks for the warning.
>>
>>70384768
It was how he saw himself, he couldn't help but think he was doing the exact same thing his great great grandfather fought against in WW2
>>
>The now infamous film, Army Dog, has been banned in many countries as a result of different protests and criticisms from outraged parents that took their children to see a fun family flick but got a gritty, completely unexpected ride. One of the parents recalls how in one scene Connor goes crazy after doing certain drugs and starts chasing the defenceless Vietnamese soldiers, he then mauls one of the soldiers to death and eats his intestines.
>>
>>70379341
What the fuck were they thinking with that cover? The entire movie is on lush tropical forests and they put a desert there. Why?
>>
I can't believe the invasion scene. It was just… terrible. Conner's unit shooting and stabbing anything and everything within their eyesight was rather jarring. The cinematography was fantastic though. The screams muffled and the black and white tone really immersed you emotionally. However, Conner saying "Rape of Nanking 2.0 motherfuckers" kind of took me out of it for a bit.
>>
>>70384928
Connor should get a grip.
>>
>>70384948
It's cover bait, Vietnam war films turned the public off at that point as being overdone so they baited audiences with a Gulf War cover like 3 Kings
>>
>>70384948

It's for the sequel that is set in the first Gulf War. Conner returns to the service as a gunner in an M1 Abrams who goes AWOL with a map looking for Saddam's secret stash of gold.

There is one scene where he wraps his cock in bacon and rapes a whole village.
>>
File: vietnam flashbacks dog.gif (3 MB, 256x195) Image search: [Google]
vietnam flashbacks dog.gif
3 MB, 256x195
>>70384949
i just loved the character development, from the curious, freshly trained soldier, to the powerhungry murdering beast, and then to a sad shell of a dog, finally realizing what he has done.

id tell connor to go to hell for the sick crimes he did, but goddamn, i think hes already there.
>>
>>70384928
[this post was removed due to violation of EU law]
>>
So why did the movie end with a blood red sea and Army Dog's moon-sized head leering on from the horizon?
>>
>Despite repeated attempts, Kemp was unable to convince publishers to allow the now-infamous 12 minute long castration scene into the DVD release. While test audiences had not responded positively to the constant 10kHz sine wave playing throughout the scene, Kemp felt it was integral to understanding Connor's state of mind. Similarly, many crew members and audience members expressed confusion at Kemp's decision to film the segment entirely in Vietnamese.
>The scene was eventually included in a self-published underground Director's Cut distributed during screenings of the film in Seattle 18 months after the initial DVD and Blu-ray release.
You have to hand it to him, he was a visionary.
>>
>>70379516
*record screech*
"Now... you're probably wondering how I got into this situation"
>>
File: 1448074428421.jpg (120 KB, 466x700) Image search: [Google]
1448074428421.jpg
120 KB, 466x700
>>70385037
>There is one scene where he wraps his cock in bacon and rapes a whole village.
>>
>>70385168
truly an auteur
>>
>>70385100
They say war is hell, but i mean fuck. Connor made it something completely different. Do you remember what he did when one of the local families let him stay in their home after his unit was slaughtered? You don't just stick grenades and cannisters of nerve gas in a going away gift.
>>
>>7>>70385168
My fucking sides
>>
What did you think of the scene where Connor tries and fails to light that small Vietcong girl on fire? I got that it was meant to be an homage to the candle scene in Tarkovsky's 'Nostalghia' but I felt having that poor 8 year old actress sitting there covered in real petrol for 20 minutes of filming as Connor fumbles with the rags and the ligher was probably a step too far.
>>
>that scene where Connor rips out a POW's intestines, wraps it around the POW's neck and strangles him to death

Connor knew he was innocent, too
>>
>>70385168

Kemp is a god
>>
>>70379341
>>70379516
>>70379892
Wtf kind of movie is this and the fuck do you faggots know so much about it
>>
is grace le bug movie man's daughter / sister / what
>>
>>70385397
This is a board dedicated to Television & Film, what did you expect?

It's a modern classic so of course we've spent time reading about and discussing it. While it probably went too far in a few places (the camp scene, the kitchen scene, the numerous rape scenes, the one scene with the untouched jungle tribe and the incest ritual) it is honestly one of the finest and most brutal representations of war in the history of cinéma.
>>
>Just days after the release of the film, various activist groups came and protested the film outside pf kemp's apartment. Kemp then reportedly aimed his projector to the side of the opposite building and played the extended 14 hour cut of the film. It was completely uncensored and included various obscene and gratuitous scenes. The most notable being a 30 minute long montage of protagonist canine, Connor, placing vietnamese heads on pikes in order to create a large image of the buddha being sodomized. This was accompanied by a plethora of racial epithets, many of which were not even remotely related to the vietnamese people, but rather many fictionalized races* ranging from alf to klingon. In the middle of the film there was a small break for the children which consisted of a muppet skit. It was cut short by a malicious sexual assault by the main character on elmo. The beloved Sesame street character had to endure a flogging using kermit the frog's corpse lined with fragments of big bird's beak. Unfortunately almost all of the witnesses fainted an hour before the ending of the film. Many speculate Kemp proceeded to pelt the unconscious civilians with bags of menstrual blood he collected from an unknown source.
>*Upon firther research these races were primarily caricatures of jewish persons
You gotta hand it to him, the man does not give a fuck.
>>
>>70385432
It's his real daughter. I wonder why he insisted on keeping all that incest arc between them in the movie...
>>
File: 1464633809311.jpg (162 KB, 1462x1462) Image search: [Google]
1464633809311.jpg
162 KB, 1462x1462
>>70385462
I forgot about that, the absolute madman.

Still, the best screening was when he held up that kindergarten and made them watch it at gunpoint. That one will always be the best simply because it's the only time he used the original Icelandic audio cut where half the film is performed as a thrash metal power ballad.
>>
>>70385397
It's a meme, you dip
>>
>>70379341
>That Wandering Soul scene
Sometimes it got way too real
>>
>>70385544
the fuck are you talking about, faggot?
go watch the fucking movie
>>
What is army dogs favourite album/song
Does he know surrealistic pillow note-for-note?
>>
>>70385580
>What is army dogs favourite album/song
Ghost Tape #10
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4d9H_1ygEv8
>>
>>70385544
>meme
Is that what you repeat to yourself at night so you can forget the brutal experience you witnessed when you watched this kino? I can relate, but it won't make it any less real.
>>
Did anyone notice the Dyanne Thorne (Ilsa, She Wolf of the SS) cameo during the "lets open the scrotum and let the balls hang out of it" torture scene? When they slowly pull on one of the testiicle to rip it off the body completely, you can see her in the background.
>>
>>70385450
Frankly, watching it was the most intense week I had. Only heroin let me sleep after it.
>>
>>70383763
That elicited a strong emotional response from me.
>>
>>70385687
>Raimi
It was directed by Ezra Kemp, but I can see how you could confuse them.
Their brutal and offensive style is pretty similar.
>>
>>70385813
>offensive style
I think this is an unfair statement. Kemp doesn't set out to offend us, his work is brutal and REAL, not offensive. If you're offended by it, it's because the world is offensive, not Kemp. That is the true beauty of his work. He shies away from nothing.
>>
Anyone think the bloopers on the DVD just diminish the impact of the film? Sometimes it's better not to see anything behind the curtain.
>>
>>70385992
So don't watch them? Those featurettes helped me a lot in my dissertation on the portrayal of rape in film.
>>
I didn't mind this movie being family rated because I don't think anyone should be spared from the horrors of war, but I do think the 20 minute tirade spliced randomly into the scene where Conner is crawling through the Vietnamese rathole with a leash made of slow fuse grenades was a bit much for the younger audiences.

After a full 2 hours of very visually impressive practical effects, it's quite hard to keep the children still for 20 minutes, watching Kemp talk directly to the viewer from a single chair in a white room about the evils of the zog machine, about how the movie is really an allegory for not just the horrors of war, but the horrors committed on our lands every day by unelected, non-representative Jewish "people" who are bleeding the few remaining dollars out of the fingers of the proletariat.

While his words rang true, a few members of the audience saw it as a chance to take a brief toilet break, which meant that I wasn't able to see the expression on Kemp's face as he raved with bile in his throat at the death of his homeland, because I was too busy barricading the aisle doors.
>>
>>70379341

>private

Dogs are NCO's
>>
>>70386077
That dog was an American hero, you sack of shit. And he only starts off as a private.
>>
>>70386158
Atleast one person saw the movie. Remember that speech when he received purple heart? I almost thought that he was going to draw his gun and kill everyone.
>>
>>70385992
They're not real. They were made to get out of court for the real stuff they did in the movie.

All the cast and crew wanted to make a realistic movie, but they knew that it would be "illegal. to do it the way they wanted to, so they made the fake behind the scenes bloopers/featurettes.
>>
Wtf are you retards on about?

None of this happened
>>
Thank you for this thread.
>>
File: 3496.jpg (267 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
3496.jpg
267 KB, 800x600
>>70386336
>>
>>70386336
We get one of you every time we try to talk about Army Dog.

IT HAPPENED, ACCEPT IT. You can't deny what you saw. You may try to tell yourself it didn't happen, you may even have genuinely repressed it, but deep down you know that you experienced what Kemp wanted you to experience.
>>
File: 1463465607863.jpg (65 KB, 270x551) Image search: [Google]
1463465607863.jpg
65 KB, 270x551
>>
File: 1464896874544.jpg (58 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
1464896874544.jpg
58 KB, 500x380
>>70386336
>>
>>70386336
>he didn't watch the movie
What the fuck are you doing here then? Fuck off and only come back to discuss it.
>>
>in the beginning of the movie connor only has a few Vietnamese teeth as his collar
>by the end he has an entire chainmail-like armor covering his body in teeth
>>
>>70386363
>that scene where the gook dislocates AD's jaw and AD only gets madder and jumps/pushes the gook into the propeller, showering the gook squad with blood and pieces of flesh
>>
what did you guys make of the nightmare sequences? Kemp really went all out.
>>
>>70386454
The LSD sequence was frightening
>>
>>70386454
Idk, it was all good except for the kaleidoscope effect when it went into the inverted black and white sequence
>>
>>70385462
Best ITT by far
>>
Has anyone written an actual plot synopsis for this yet
>>
File: panic sweat.png (142 KB, 415x367) Image search: [Google]
panic sweat.png
142 KB, 415x367
>>70379341
What the fuck is this shit. what the fuck are you all on about, what the fucking fuck
>>
JUST
>>
>>70386550
the plot defies summary
>>
File: nqY2CwN.gif (178 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
nqY2CwN.gif
178 KB, 375x375
>>70381861
>>The 15 minute diatribe by the general to LBJ about how segregation led to the war
>>
>>70386550
There isnt actually a plot. Life doesnt have a plot.
Its just a series of scenes showing the abyss
>>
>>70386550
It's the war. Shit happens.

Here's your plot.
>>
File: 1458539032781.jpg (27 KB, 391x294) Image search: [Google]
1458539032781.jpg
27 KB, 391x294
>That brutal torture scene
I still can't believe they got away with it. What the fuck, the dog was shitting down a gooks throat.
>>
>>70386669
That made the other gook talk, didn't it?

They had to find out where the gook squad would be coming from.
>>
File: 1458614773621.jpg (51 KB, 470x359) Image search: [Google]
1458614773621.jpg
51 KB, 470x359
>>70386715
I mean, he did, but they still killed the fucker. The other squad was a fucking engineer and medic squad. It wasn't worth it.
>>
>>70386669
The scene that got to me was when the Sergeant Major forced the dog to rape that whore. I know it was part of his training and shit, but it was too realistic. The way she cried...
>>
that bit where the dude who kept innocently fucking with connor in bootcamp (dude who was whistling when connor tried to sleep) gets shot through the stomach and asks connor to please let him die in peace but connor just keep intermittently whistling directly into his ears. i really didn't like that
>>
cant believe it has this awful stuff

the poster makes it seem like it's a kids movie
>>
>>70386892
I didn't like that either, but it was made on purpose by Kemp.
>>
>>70386669
Maybe because that gook cut Grace Van Dien's large intestine out and fucked it. Karma if you ask me. That slit eyed fuck got everything it deserved, including ballbusting.
>>
>>70386892
It was for a reason. It shows how Connor had changed from a good dog to a sadistic beast.

>>70387062
Quite a few families got a nasty suprise.
>>
>>70383989
>They ask me, "who's a good boy? Who's a good boy?"
>Well, I just Army Dog(R) rape a dozen Vietnamese women and dragged them by his knot for over a mile, and he got the Medal of Honor. I don't fucking know who's a good boy anymore.
>Caspere knew this
>>
>comade what do you want to do with this american scum, this army dog.
Fucking dropped
>>
>>70385462
>Kemp proceeded to pelt the unconscious civilians with bags of menstrual blood he collected from an unknown source.
>>
>That early scene in the movie where army dog is on patrol on the Mekong River and he calls in a napalm strike on a boatfull of refugees, just to see if water can burn
The part where he doggy paddled in the water during the aftermath with the latin narration evoked an uncanny resemblance to the River Styx, if we were to follow this analogy, who would be the ferryman? Is army dog Ceberus or someone else entirely?
>>
>>70387383
You have to watch the background.

The dialogue is lame but in the back you see Army Dog slowly coming to grips with what he's done. It's the first time he has a minute to think and reflect and it weighs down on him like an anvil.
>>
>>70383316
do you know what AWOL means?
>>
>>70387459
Notice how Army Dog had his eyes shut to keep the heat from seering them?

He IS the ferryman, and he took those lives straight to hell
>>
Telemarketer dog was better
>that scene where Billy shits on the lawn of a customer who kept him on the line for 20 minutes and didn't order guns & ammo
>>
>that scene where the Phu Quoc Ridgeback chew the flesh of that prisoner's fingers
>connor's vengeance upon that mutt

I thought i could never be moved by a movie but damn if this particular one didn't break some boundaries.
>>
>>70386754
As AD said to his son

>"Killing the gooks was a good laugh, but the real fun was dealing with the stragglers. Did I ever tell you how we covered ourselves in hot sauce and fisted the gooks? Some times we would have the substitute the hot sauce with lemon juice or gas. I once spit roasted a dwarf gook, arm up his ass and the other down his throat, I kept punching them towards each other until they met somewhere around his stomach. It was hilarious because I could spin him round and round like a rotisserie, hence the name spit roast."
>>
File: army dog.png (1 MB, 819x931) Image search: [Google]
army dog.png
1 MB, 819x931
>>70379341
>>
>Finally, after slaughtering all these gooks, I have become Army Dog.
Really, Kemp?
>>
>>70387459
I loved during his court martial when he explained further
>It wasnt because they were gooks, they didnt even factor into the question
>I wanted to see if fire could overcome water, that the natural order of the world can be overturned by a dog
>Once i saw the river light up, a choir of screams accompanied by ascension
>I had become as a god
>woof
>>
I like to think the scene where AD swung the transvestite around by its dick was a critical point for him. When it eventually ripped off and he wore it around his neck for the next third of the film, that just really resonated with me. Here is this poor guy just doing his best and now he's wearing a dick around his neck.

Really thought provoking.
>>
>tfw it's banned in 150 countries
>tfw had to fucking fly to australia to get the blueray

couldnt enter airport with it in my bag, had to change the cover to beverly hills chihuahua 3
>>
>the grenade torture scene

I legitimately had to pause the movie and get some fresh air after that, honestly one of the most tense scenes I've seen in anything.
>>
It was really hard to watch the scene where Pvt. Conor tortured that Vietnamese soldier by shoving bottle rockets up his ass while singing the national anthem.

I understood the meaning, but still.
>>
>>70386550
does Shoah have a plot synopsis? it's a fucking documentary
>>
>>70379341
I like this meme
>>
>>70387924
mate, hate to break it to you, but you can't get it here, we banned everything from M15+ up

went to thailand for a bootleg and it was some shitty kids movie about dogs, no rape, or nothing thought provoking

it was bullshit, i'll never see the real film
>>
>>70388034
I had to suck off a Sherpa in the Himalayas to get mine. I knew I couldn't return home on a plane without being convicted of terrorism so I was forced to trek through the Middle East and Turkey, then through Europe. I crossed the channel by stealing 100 toy boats from children and lashing them together with my over grown public hair. Now I'm back in back in Blighty and I must say having watched the film it is a definite 10/10.

My neighbours are Pakis though and I'm pretty sure Ahmed and his postbox wife are looking for an excuse to behead me. Wish me luck friend, pray Lord Farage will keep me safe from such evil.
>>
>>70388247
once you got to turkey, getting to sweden wouldnt be too hard, all you need is brown shoe polish
>>
>>70385992
I thought they were magnificent. Especially the part of how Kemp managed to avoid pedophilia laws by making Grace Van Dien wear tiny bikinis and then covering them with nudity CGI, like Robert Rodriguez did to Jessica Alba in Machete. It was really well done, I didn't even notice while watching the movie. They didn't reveal how they made the zoomed explicit penetration scenes, though.
>>
File: 1464664891637.gif (930 KB, 150x148) Image search: [Google]
1464664891637.gif
930 KB, 150x148
>>70379341
>>
Fuck me. I downloaded a copy of Army Dog off of the deep web, it's banned here in Britain, and I forgot that today's my monthly remote computer file inspection. I forgot to switch to my safe hard-drive and now the rozzers are on their way to arrest me for possessing illegal content. I'm right snoggered now, lads.
>>
File: 1442352344.jpg (23 KB, 264x239) Image search: [Google]
1442352344.jpg
23 KB, 264x239
>>70379341
Jesus, that is some scary shit...Is there a trailer for this?

Not the real trailer, I mean the meme trailer. Come on /tv/ make one!
>>
>>70388602
You don't ruin a timeless piece of film like this with memes.
>>
>>70388602
if /tv/ can make etsubatsu videos, i'm sure they can use meme magic to make an army dog trailer
>>
>>70388341
I can't leave old Blighty mate. Not gonna let Ahmed and is million cousins and postbox wives take over my country. Army Dog had inspired me to take a stand against Gooks, Muslims, Pikies, Jews and every other foreigner.

Sweden is already a lost cause, cucked to death.
>>
>>70387755
Kek
>>
File: vietnam vet.jpg (75 KB, 697x381) Image search: [Google]
vietnam vet.jpg
75 KB, 697x381
found some crops of the old promo material
>>
>>70389103
MODS
>>
>>70387838
>Not knowing that was done intentionally by Connor as a way to juxtapose everything he's been through.

Holy shit is it summer already?
>>
SOME DOGS ARE BORN
MADE TO WAG THE TAIL
OH THEY SEE BLACK AND WHITE
>>
>>70388602
recommend me some movies with army dogs and gook brutality and I will do it
>>
>>70389497
Platoon
Apocalypse Now
Air Bud
Army Dog
>>
Even director Ezra Kemp wasn’t safe from Cuck's twisted vision.

“One time I yelled ‘cut’ and Cuck turned to me and said ‘woof’ My jaw hit the floor and it never really came back up. That’s when I thought, is he getting in character to play Private Conner, or is Private Conner something that’s been in him all along?”

“Sometimes I would go to look into the cameras, and I noticed Cuck had put something in the lens. It was stuff like twigs and poo. I had to ask him to stop because I was getting too scared to direct.”
>>
>>70389732
Who the hell would name a dog Cuck?

You think the trauma of having that name enhanced his ability to play private Connor?
>>
>>70379341
Bullshit, the Vietnamese all look the same.
They probably hired some new actors, and the judge didn't notice the difference.

Those fuckers got away with the perfect crime.
>>
>>70389103
Reported
>>
This kino could never have hoped for all this Free pr and buzz. His daughter is super hot btw.
>>
>>70385462
>The most notable being a 30 minute long montage of protagonist canine, Connor, placing vietnamese heads on pikes in order to create a large image of the buddha being sodomized. This was accompanied by a plethora of racial epithets, many of which were not even remotely related to the vietnamese people, but rather many fictionalized races* ranging from alf to klingon.

My fucking sides
>>
>>70385580
>What is army dogs favourite album/song
The Unsound, a mysterious noise that supposedly kills anyone who hears it within a year of their hearing it.

They mixed it into the movie too, layered just beneath the 17th rape scene.
>>
Requesting the "who's a Good boy" monologue, it was 11/10
>>
>>70390310
It's not the same without the acting. You have to see and hear it to really experience it.
>>
Idk guys...

Is this the same movie?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obuTdzsDa6M
>>
>>70390498
That's the mockbuster by an obscure, fraudulent company founded by a disgruntled Asylum CEO candidate. Cast and crew for some reason used the names of the actual film's. It should have been sued out of existence, but Kemp was too low on cash from making and screening his magnum opus to hire a lawyer willing to defend the controversial film's rights.
>>
>>70387755
(CAN'T WAKE UP)
>>
File: 1464129550572.png (53 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1464129550572.png
53 KB, 645x773
>The scene were Army Dog shoots a bunch of civvies in an America-controlled town because he felt all the gooks had to pay for what he saw during his time in the POW camp

>That scene were he rapes the Vietnamese prostitute who he promised to take her out of this hellhole and marry in America

>That scene were Army Dog had to make the decision to bombard a puppy hospital to kill the Vietcong that were hiding within it

>The ending scene were Army Dog, Lieutinant Rottweiler (played by the late Michael Clarke Duncan) and Pvt Chihuahua (by played Benicio Del Toro) go AWOL and enter a jungle compound guns ablazing to kill the local Vietcong leader, and Pvt Chihuahua and Lt Rottweiler die sacrificing themselves to blow up the entire place.
>>
>>70390498
I didn't know they rebooted the movie.

They can't possibly top the old one, it's probably the best example of DogKino.
>>
>>70390498
Fake as fuck
>>
File: 1444436072987.jpg (6 KB, 181x160) Image search: [Google]
1444436072987.jpg
6 KB, 181x160
>>70390498
>someone was actually butthurt enough to remake army dog into some family friendly ripoff
>>
>>70384048
ps?
>>
File: Army Dog.jpg (1 MB, 1778x1000) Image search: [Google]
Army Dog.jpg
1 MB, 1778x1000
Pure kino.
>>
>>70393205
>top left is german shepherd
>rest of images depict doggo as a lab
At least get it right.
>>
>>70387755
Will army dog ever work with Stray-X?
>>
>>70393205
Purekino Dog Chow.
>>
>>70393341
It's metaphorical you dip. The German shepherd in the first act was obviously meant to evoke nazi germany.
>>
>>70389251
Kek
>>
this meme is fucking stupid
>>
>>70393205
amazing
>>
how army dog saves his final last 2 bullets for killing those supposed VC sympathising babies is beyond me, they were like 6 months old FFS
>>
File: 1450965606622.png (108 KB, 273x252) Image search: [Google]
1450965606622.png
108 KB, 273x252
>>70393205
>>
>>70393205
ABSOLUTE
KINO
>>
>that scene where they found the new dog hanging by his leash in his bunk with a note exclaiming "There is no TREAT"
>>
File: 1463344280998.png (860 KB, 841x720) Image search: [Google]
1463344280998.png
860 KB, 841x720
>>70386336
he didn't watch it yet
>>
>the sequence where Army Dog's platoon goes into the village under the cover of nightfall
>they begin quitely going into each house, killing the children, and put their heads on pikes on the village outskirts
>that 10 minute shot of the sunrise over the Mekong river, cut with the face of Army Dog waiting, covered in blood
>that scream of unadultured terror from the first villager to see what happened
>those cuts to disfigured homeless veterans outside a salvation army as you hear gunfire and screaming

Could anybody in modern cinema even top this?
Also, can any of you guys find information about the actors used in that sequence? I can't find anything on them
>>
File: image.jpg (8 KB, 240x132) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8 KB, 240x132
>>70379341
>that scene where Army dog cant bring himself to kill the orphans so Captain Wahlberg does it himself screaming "die Vietnam fucking shits!"
>>
>that scene where Private Connor plays dead
I had to turn it off
>>
>>70379984
>the punji stick rape scene
oh god, that one caught me off guard. jesus.
>>
>>70395826
Those werent actors anon
>>
File: 940354.jpg (33 KB, 436x436) Image search: [Google]
940354.jpg
33 KB, 436x436
>that scene where Army Dog pulls the trigger three times in row in a game of Russian roulette, had to be hold down by his squad, and sedated with heroin before he kills himself all while he sobbed profusely
That scene alone made Deerhunter look like a Pixar movie
>>
>>70384048
...what other place?
>>
>>70395923
"Ha ha! Alright, Connor, good boy! Time to stop now, we got places to go... Connor? CONNOR???"
>>
Couldn't finish it. When he slices the vietcong colonel's son's throat in front of him to make him pay for killing the prostitute was too much. The medic who was against killing civilians wasn't even saying anything.
>>
>>70397056
Did you miss the medic's character arc? He went from thinking every life is sacred to not even considering gooks as above cockroaches on the food chain due to the atrocities he witnessed.
>>
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 640x640
>this fucking thread
>>
>The scene where Connor gets a microwave to work without the door and forces pregnant women to put their stomachs in it to force miscarriages
What the fuck Kemp
>>
File: ruff news.jpg (65 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
ruff news.jpg
65 KB, 768x1024
>that ending

was he really just following order or was that just what they told themselves?
Thread replies: 190
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.