[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who the fuck is Tiana? Disney confessions thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (51 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
image.png
51 KB, 500x300
Who the fuck is Tiana?

Disney confessions thread
>>
She was actually a good role model for girls to be honest.

None of that "wealth will come to you if you pray hard enough" bullshit.
>>
Post-1990 Disney is the death of movies and visual art and its only purpose is to make money, become stonger and stronger and incorporate any media possible for increasing capital. Disney is literally cancer to art and creativity
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 500x300
>>70378495
Literally have never heard of her
>>
File: facilier.jpg (32 KB, 736x336) Image search: [Google]
facilier.jpg
32 KB, 736x336
GOAT VILLAIN, AS WELL, FAMPAI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZAY-78zhmw
>>
>>70378602
Was Jasmine even Muslim?
>>
>>70378602

The girl from The Princess and the Frog.
>>
Did everyone on tumblr forget Mulan existed or something?

I swear Frozen got so much credit for having strong and independent female protags, but Mulan did that over a decade ago, and was a much better strong female characters.
>>
>>70378602
But Aladdin is set in pre-Islamic times
>>
File: 1805687_orig.jpg (175 KB, 974x576) Image search: [Google]
1805687_orig.jpg
175 KB, 974x576
>>70379507
WE MUST BE SWIFT AS THE COURSING RIVER
>>
>>70379572
MYSTERIOUS AS THE DARK SIDE OF THE
MOOOOOOOOOOON
>>
>>70379160
No, Aladdin took place before mudslimes came about
>>
>>70378368

Is she the wog in the princess and the frog?
>>
>>70379507

She's a chink so they don't care.

she has to be a nigger or a dyke for it to matter / count
>>
>>70379572
The GOAT montage sequence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSS5dEeMX64
>>
>>70379594

TIME IS RACING TWARDS US, TILL THE MODS ARRIVE!
>>
>>70379790
damn, liberals are racist.
>>
>>70379790

This. SJWs are a pack of bigots who hate Asians.

They're as bad as the alt right wingers they hate.
>>
>>70379815

JEEEZZZ YOU DONT SAY?

ITS AS IF THERE ARE FANATICS ON OTHER SIDE.
>>
>>70378697

princess and the frog is pretty underrated desu. last animated disney movie i saw, in theaters no less. it felt like classic disney in a way that pixar movies don't, and i'm not just talking about the hand drawn animation.
>>
>>70379858
It's actually a pretty great film, most of the games are just not catchy and at the time 2D animation was entering a dark age. Facilier was great, the animation was well done, the setting in New Orleans was perfect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FGBi-h632c&list=PLB1D300A81AA67649&index=6

>that fucking trumpet
>>
>>70379507
Mulan, Tiana, and arguably Pocahontas all had stronger female characters than Frozen, with all of them being PoCs.

The obsession people have for Frozen is really baffling, as far as I am concerned, it's one of the most boring Disney films there is.
>>
File: AladdinFuture.png (136 KB, 950x534) Image search: [Google]
AladdinFuture.png
136 KB, 950x534
>>70378495

Yeah, instead, you just should marry a prince and things will work out for the best.

>>70379560

>pre
>>
>>70380677
The prince is broke, mate, he's not bringing in any money.
>>
>>70380805

The moment his parents saw he was settling down and no longer partying they gave him back access to their wealth.
>>
>>70379560
Actually Aladdin was originally set in China. As far as the Disney movie goes they say Allah in it at one point, and pre-Muslim Arab didn't have anything like the basically Indian Mughal architecture. With the tiger the architecture and the fashion it looks more like Muslim India or maybe Persia than Arabia though.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.