[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Archer Season Finale
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
So, what does /tv/ think of it?

Nothing really spoiled in screencap

What's gonna happen in Season 8?

Spin-off with the Cyborgs?

Oh, and lastly
> Awww, poor Lastly

Suck it Alan Turing
>>
>>70374954
>implying anyone watches this eye vomit
>>
Didn't that dumb bitch steal his sperm
>>
does Archer get better or worse throughout the seasons? I watched up to the episode where they are in a reality show about a restaurant because it was starting to go from unfunny to anti-funny
>>
>>70375363
Peaks at 3, then goes to shit.
>>
>>70374954
there were probably two archer robots and he's getting drunk in a bar
>>
>>70375253
yeah she is the most hypocrite of them
>>
>>70375465
In Mexico, throwing Coconuts at John Huston's house
>>
File: e71.png (11 KB, 274x290) Image search: [Google]
e71.png
11 KB, 274x290
>>70374954
>MC in an interracial relationship
Who could possibly be behind this?
>>
Personally i doubt archer is dead, his clone android mentions that the plan is overly complicated but what happens in the episode is fairly straight forward with little complications. Just seems there must be something else to the whole plan to make it the usual over the top situation.
>>
>>70376424
it's all an elaborate ploy to get his mother crying to use as a ringtone.
>>
>>70375363
Peaks at 4, then goes to shit.
>>
>>70376424
I would enjoy it if next season was Archers and there's shenanigans with additional Archerbots maybe Lana bangs one? I dunno
>>
>>70378044
Yeah i could see this happening, i do think that if they are renewed they will most likely try something different
>>
>>70377902
>>70375418
>>70375363
Really? I genuinely think this was one of my favourite seasons

the only season I really didn't like was the one where they're drug dealers

the CIA thing would be my contender for second weakest

all the rest I adore
>>
>>70376424
The real archer was masquerading as luigi the driver this entire season. Take a closer look at the cab, it's archer with a hat and a mustache.
>>
>>70378189
that means Archer gave Pam a CDL on the way to the studio
>>
>>70378184
I wouldn't say it goes to shit but it peaked with seasons 3 and 4 and season 5 was easily the worst

This season was okay
>>
>>70378189
no shit, i never even thought to glance at luigi the entire time. That would make sense as i doubt archer would trust anyone with driving his car around even on the back of a truck. Though didn't Pam ride shotgun with him at one point?
>>
>>70378245
Also the whole reason the car was on a flatbed was because he didn't want the robots driving his ferrari around and gathering miles on it, so he hauled it on a flatbed. Now he and the car will dissappear and everyone assume the driver stole a deadmans car.
>>
>>70378263
Yes but pam is dumb as a door nail, she would've missed it.
>>
>>70378312
>>70378273
True, would also fit in with the whole complicated scenario bit. Thanks Anons, you have now given me some hope for the next season, if it does get renewed.
>>
>>70378353
It works both ways. If season 8 isn't renewed, then archer really died there. If it is, the driver thing works out.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.