[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Discuss
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault (3).jpg (147 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (3).jpg
147 KB, 1920x1080
Discuss
>>
>>70373475

Watched an episode, wasn't impressed, you reminded me it exists.
>>
That's a cute bearstack
>>
>>70373475
panda bear is best bear
>>
>>70373568
>implying not Ice Bear
>>
Literally nothing happens
>>
>>70373634
This. My wife's son won't even watch this shit.
>>
its cute af
>>
>>70373716
>my wife's son
>>
Genuine question: Why do you watch cartoons for children?
>>
>>70373783
Why haven't you put aside such childish things as the need to be seen as older?
>>
>>70373868
Do you understand the sentence you've just written?
>>
>>70373716
>My wife's son
>>
>>70373951
Why wouldn't I?

Children all want to be adults, it's a childish need to feel older. Trying to criticise someone for watching a cartoon because "it's childish" says far more about you than them.
>>
>>70373783
When you realize what life really is, you don't give a fuck about some things anon, you just try to enjoy what you can. I don't watch that shit though.
>>
>>70373475
It's okay but just another SoL show.
Watched a few episodes but there's really nothing more in it other than just "muh comfy" show.
>>
>>70374567
Kinda funny. Not something I would go out of my way to watch, but if I were switching channels and it was on I might stop (that will rarely happen though since I don't have cable).
>>
Caught an episode the other day where they bought all the burlap shopping bags and went crazy with them. Kinda funny honestly.
>>
Comfy when they're doing bear stuff
cringey when they're doing millenial
Never laughed once watching it
i prefer TT:Go
you won't like yourself, but you will laugh
>>
>>70373475

I like watching this with my 3 year old niece. She gets really excited and likes to tell me what kind of bear each one is.

There was this episode where they go to a doctor and he tells them they need to stop eating junk food and correct their diets, so the brown bear eats fish and berries nonstop the rest of the episode, the panda bear gets sick eating bamboo, and the the polar bear spends the entire episode trying to get up the nerve to murder and consume a seal.

It's a hell of a lot more entertaining than the new Teen Titans.
>>
>>70374797
>you won't like yourself, but you will laugh
This perfectly describes Teen Titans go for me.
>>
>>70373567
Middle one isn't, though.
>>
Why are /co/ rejects allowed to post here bros?
>>
is rick and morty a good show?
>>
File: 1451343123108.gif (208 KB, 384x288) Image search: [Google]
1451343123108.gif
208 KB, 384x288
nice show, Burrito is the best episode. All those feels...
>>
>>70374759
The tote bag episode is one of the better ones
>>
>>70375194
yes
>>
It's essential background noise kino
>>
>>70375559
>kino

Hipster pls gtfo
>>
>>70373475
I love it.It's cute as fuck. Tote life!
>>
>>70375483
what episode should i start on
>>
>>70375706
The motherfucking first one
>>
>>70375739
I had heard it was an anthology show, is it serialized?
>>
File: nigga dab.jpg (12 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
nigga dab.jpg
12 KB, 320x320
>>70373475
PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA
I GOT BROADS IN ATLANTA...
>>
Cute show but the rape scene was both graphic and needless. Pass.
>>
Its a good show.
>>
>The Panda Bear isn't a bear, it's a Racoon.
>>
>>70373716
>My wife's son
>>
Ice > Grizzly > Panda
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.