[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Gritty and interesting Marvel property where the villain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Jessica-Jones-1-1200x674.jpg (160 KB, 1200x674) Image search: [Google]
Jessica-Jones-1-1200x674.jpg
160 KB, 1200x674
>Gritty and interesting Marvel property where the villain actually has a presence that stretches across the entire story
>Main character that has genuine flaws
>Plot is surprisingly smart for capeshit and the dramatic scenes are tense

>Suddenly becomes completely retarded by having every single character make the worst decisions ever for the sake of letting the villain get away time and time again

It's a very frustrating show.
>>
oh well, still the best thing marvel has came out with so far.
>>
Yeah don't forget the graphic interracial sex scenes too
>>
The only character who willingly lets Kilgrave go is Jessica because she's an idiot. The rest of them were under mind control. I agree, though, it is a frustrating show.
>>
>>70371746
AKA 1000 Cuts is where the series jumped the shark.

It could've ended before then, but no, they drag it on unfavorably.
>>
>>70371798
When did Jessica ever let Killgrave go? She was around him alot in the show, but for most of the show she thought that he still had power over her, and so if she ever made a move, he would control her again.
>>
>>70371798
Trinity from the Matrix wasn't mind controlled, just manipulated like an idiot into sabotaging the plan that would have worked perfectly. And it would have been fine if Trish hadn't missed a shot from 10 feet away.

Then the group who were all mind controlled decide they should go fuck with the only person actively trying to catch him and the autistic twin girl one shot knocks out our protagonist because PLOT.

Then in a situation where Jessica could just reach over and knock out the villain, Hope just decides to start committing suicide, creating enough of a panic and distraction for the villain to leave again.

That's as far as I am, but all that shit happened in the span of two episodes.
>>
>>70371821
Yeah definitely
>>
>Knock off Chris Evans cop suddenly becomes Emil Blonsky out of nowhere

What a strange and unnecessary turn of events.
>>
>>70371796
those don't bother me because they're interracial so much as they do because why even have graphic sex scenes of any sort.
>>
>>70371796
>graphic

There's not even any nudity. You haven't watched many r rated movies if this is what you consider graphic.
>>
File: 5mqNc1f.jpg (211 KB, 950x1024) Image search: [Google]
5mqNc1f.jpg
211 KB, 950x1024
>>70372192
>Knock off Chris Evans
They didn't even try to hide it.
>>
>>70371821
>1000 Cuts is where it jumped the shark

100% this. This is where the series went from pretty goat too "Ugh why hasn't this ended yet?"

Also the ending is anticlimatic as fuck so it's not even worth the rest.
>>
>>70372192
It's foreshadowing Nazi Cap from the recent comics.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.