[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jared Leto Suggested As New Lestat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 2002278224.png (2 MB, 933x1543) Image search: [Google]
2002278224.png
2 MB, 933x1543
http://bloody-disgusting.com/movie/3390037/jared-leto-interview-vampires-new-lestat/

>With that said, is Leto going to be the new Lestat in the mixed adaptation of Anne Rice’s “Interview With the Vampire” and “The Vampire Lestate”, or are we being trolled by writer/directorJosh Boone?

>Just yesterday, Boone shared a completed screenplay forInterview With the Vampirethat he’s co-written with Jill Killington. It confirmed that Universal Pictures is still developing the new universe, dubbedThe Vampire Chronicles.

>Then, Boone took to Twitter to drop the below bomb, which means one of three things: He’s fucking with fans, he’s personally campaigning for Leto, or Letoisthe new Vampire Lestat.
>>
>>70370022
He'd be perfect for it.
I literally cannot think of someone better.

Except Tom Cruise. A little CGI and he hasn't aged a day.
>>
>>70370022
BROODMOTHER'S GONNA FREAK
>>
>>70370095
Tom Cruise is already the new face of The Mummy. It'd be weird for him to be in two new sagas under the same studio.
>>
>>70370022

literally couldn't be worse than stuart townsend.
>>
>>70370357
True. But Aaliyah was on point as dat queen doe
>>
/remake/
>>
>>70371111

I know which is really shitty, they had all the ingrediants to make a badass movie and director couldn't decide if he wanted artsy or not and it was just boring.

I love slow burn things and at times I'm like this isn't even a good story, I dislike the book in parts but at least if constructed well could be entertaining.

Which is why they added frightening factor to Interview of the Vampire, which is also ironic since that movie was better acted all around but for some reason Ann Rice hates good things.
>>
Is there anything he can't do? Oh wait, act.
>>
I'm up for seeing more Lestat, and Leto could do the role justice.
>>
>>70370095
>>70370095

Luke Evans was pretty good as dracula.
>>
>>70370022
I hope they just do Vampire Lestat because the first movie is still perfect.
>>
>>70371218
>>70371414
It's definitely The Vampire Lestat. We'll get a new Louis and Claudia though since its all from Lestat's POV.

>>70371272
I think even Anne Rice actually grew fond of the Interview with the Vampire movie. She stated that Tom Cruise was the perfect Lestat or something.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.