[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do you guys think we'll be alone forever?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 640x360
do you guys think we'll be alone forever?
>>
Yes.
>>
File: 1440208364046.jpg (9 KB, 298x212) Image search: [Google]
1440208364046.jpg
9 KB, 298x212
>>70369801
yes

just die in my sleep already
>>
yes, definitely. there's no way in hell any woman would want to ever spend time with me again. i'm done
>>
>>70369801
friends and relationships are overrated, live in the wild and live free my friend.

come to the pond, we live in peace here.
>>
YOU WILL IF YOU DON'T TRY ANON

IT'S NOT TOO LATE TO CHANGE YOUR HIKIKOMORI WAYS
>>
con some girl on the internet into thinking you're okay, go that route

at least you can get some nudes/skype action out of it before you reveal your disgusting neckbeard to her
>>
>>70370601
>again
>>
>>70371085
yes, again. they say that it's better to have loved and lost, but it's really not. try being with a woman for years and then going back wizard status probably for the rest of your life
>>
>>70371227
you broke up with your hand?
>>
Yeah. I will agree with other anon though that it is worse to have had it once and realize you'll never have it again
>>
>>70371227
>lying on an irish pot-cleaning board
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.