[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why did Marvel hire such a mediocre looking meme actress as Carol?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7
File: greatcastingmarvel.jpg (493 KB, 1181x878) Image search: [Google]
greatcastingmarvel.jpg
493 KB, 1181x878
why did Marvel hire such a mediocre looking meme actress as Carol?
>>
File: itwillbepainful.jpg (226 KB, 500x353) Image search: [Google]
itwillbepainful.jpg
226 KB, 500x353
>>70369649
Yeah, why didn't they hire a sluttiest slut than ScarJo and Olsen to play the sluttiest marvel character
>>
>>70369876
FOR YOU

xD
>>
File: image.jpg (366 KB, 2560x1281) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
366 KB, 2560x1281
Squirrel girl when?
>>
because marvel is mediocre
>>
HOW CAN MARVEL COMPETE WITH HARLEY QUINN AND WONDER WOMAN?!?
>>
>>70369649
At least she is white, you should be happy
>>
File: laughing pirate curry.gif (795 KB, 245x168) Image search: [Google]
laughing pirate curry.gif
795 KB, 245x168
>>70370050
>dat filename tho
>>
>going through some candids on justjared of her

>the best pics of her are candids
>>
>>70370050

>a skeleton and a fridge in the same pic

well done anon.

>>70369649

I wanted Yvonne for this role.
>>
>>70369649
I hope there are no barefoot scenes
>>
>>70369957

that's a big arm
>>
File: image.gif (4 MB, 260x355) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
4 MB, 260x355
>>70370551

4U
>>
>>70369649
Because Carol Danvers is a mediocre meme character.
>>
>>70369649
Don't care
From what I've read it's going to be largely influenced not by the roughly 30 yrs of comics she has behind her or the 40 yrs that the male Captain Marvel has behind him but the shitty recent comics that completely wrecked her character and went nowhere because the author was bored but couldn't be kicked off the book because she was fucking matt fraction + feminism.
She was my favorite C list hero. If I had known all this stuff would've happened to her it would have been better she stayed in the coma.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.