[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
At what point did he become an ugly jerk? I mean I like Depp
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 976x549) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 976x549
At what point did he become an ugly jerk?

I mean I like Depp but fuck.
>>
Fuck off DANNYBOYTBH.
>>
The Lone Ranger
>>
>>70369048
Johnny Depp is the king of actors. Amber Heard is the queen of whiners.
>>
File: 1457464515785.png (558 KB, 1036x594) Image search: [Google]
1457464515785.png
558 KB, 1036x594
>>70369091
we are not spics
>>
>>70369048
I get that his appearance has waned from age and drug/alcohol abuse... but how is he a jerk?
>>
File: 1462909739165.jpg (144 KB, 1772x790) Image search: [Google]
1462909739165.jpg
144 KB, 1772x790
>>70369135
Yes you are.
>>
I saw Johnny Depp at a soup kitchen in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “J-just fuck my shit up”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “What? You want my clothes too?” and closing his eyes shut with tears running down his face. I walked away and continued with my charity work, and I heard him cry as I walked off. When he came to get his meal up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen servings in his hands without saying thank you.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, the other people here need to eat.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the servings and started dishing it up to the others, he stopped her and told her to serve each sex individually “to prevent any alimonial infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she served each bum and put them in the bowl and started to say have a nice night, he kept interrupting her by bawling really loudly.
>>
>>70369386
Shitty forced meme. Fuck off DANNYBOYTBH.
>>
>>70369048
> I like Depp
Why? He built a career almost solely on selling this "artsy guy with the memorable cheekbones, look at my vintage boots and my outdoors bathtub i drink my cognac in" image to clueless young women allover the globe. Sure, he had somegood material in the 90s, I likedthat Jarmuschwestern if I have tonameone (Depp wasnonacting inthat doe). But after that he milked that Disney cow and sold the same shit movie with Tim Burton like a dozen times over. I mean in the past 16 or so years his way to pretend that he has any artistic genuinity was based on facial-hairstyles and funky looking sunglasses, acting was out of the picture. He managed to play solely in blockbuster shitflicks despite being an "A-lister". The only good thing i saw him in was that episodeof "Life's too short" where he plays his miserable self having a tantrum about pirates not being a shit. And now he fell for this meme that is as old as human civilisation, "I'm wealthy as fuck and on the margin of being old but this aspiring young bitch surely loves me for who i am, best marry her fast", and now this fucker, the most fedora person in hollywood, finally got caught up with it. And you feel sorry for such a pitiful existence?
>>
>>70369048
i was shocked too
>>
Fear and Loathing and the first Pirates were pretty good, i'm not lying friends.
>>
>>70369091
>>70369170
>>70369417

>complaining about a forced meme by using a forced meme
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.