[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't believe this show ended after only 4 seasons. Shame,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (134 KB, 1024x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134 KB, 1024x640
I can't believe this show ended after only 4 seasons. Shame, but i like what they were able to do with it.
What shows ended early?
>>
>>70368968

Anon but that's wrong, it only had one season and ended as a great show.
>>
>>70369007
It had 4. Don't you remember the season-long crossover with 3rd rock from the sun? The one where Dick goes crazy because he thinks Cubans resemble a hostile alien race?
>>
>>70368968
RIP Dexter
>>
Dexter was never any good. I guess if you are an edgy 16 year old it's enjoyable.
>>
File: image.jpg (9 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9 KB, 160x160
>>70369320
>>
I like the part where he loses everyone and becomes a lumberjack.
>>
GoT
Only 4 fucking seasons

I thought it was popular, what the fuck?
>>
>>70368968
I have the first 4 seasons on DVD and just pretend that he died of cancer and they had to stop the show after season 4
>>
>>70368968
my favorite episode is the last episode of season 8. Fantastic way to end a beloved series. The producers of this show really showed their love of the fans.
>>
File: 4449190-1354363978-41225.jpg (51 KB, 1131x707) Image search: [Google]
4449190-1354363978-41225.jpg
51 KB, 1131x707
>>70368968
>What shows ended early?
>>
>>70368968
Thats weird I only remember 3 seasons
The one with BORN FREE. AS FREE AS THE WIND CAN BE.
The one where SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKER gets it.
Oh and the one with John Lithgow showing off that booty. I like booty, but I'm also a Warrior, so let that be known.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.