[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who the fuck watches this shit? This is easily one of the worst
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
Who the fuck watches this shit?

This is easily one of the worst shows on television. How in the fuck has it garnered such a following?

Is it the fact that it makes you feel smart because the main characters die sometimes?

Wow Mr. Martin. Real original, groundbreaking stuff you're doin' there.
>>
It makes normies feel like they're watching something complicated.

the books are pretty good tho
>>
>>70368647
>How in the fuck has it garnered such a following?
DUDE JUST KILL OFF A BUNCH OF MAIN CHARACTERS LMAO
>>
>>70368673
>acts smug toward "normies"
>thinks asoiaf books are good
kill yourself
>>
>>70368647
I made the mistake of watching the premiere and have no choice but to see the show through to the end. For whatever reason I cannot drop shows until they're cancelled or ended. That's why I still watch Arrow even though it infuriates me.
>>
>>70368647
Here's your (you), but it's a sage
>>
File: b8m8.jpg (25 KB, 419x141) Image search: [Google]
b8m8.jpg
25 KB, 419x141
>>70368647
>>
>>70368860
Arrow is so shit. It's a shit show. It's show shitty.

Do you hate Game of Thrones too?
>>
>>70368895
cool
8=====D
>>
>>70369004
Dude if you like Game of Thrones then you're the one baiting.
>>
File: 1234312314341.jpg (59 KB, 606x508) Image search: [Google]
1234312314341.jpg
59 KB, 606x508
>>70368860
Are you me?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.