[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Marvel somehow the rights back to the Fantastic Four, would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (520 KB, 1100x915) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
520 KB, 1100x915
If Marvel somehow the rights back to the Fantastic Four, would Galactus work in the MCU?
>>
>>70368310
Yes
A fucking toaster would work they're so successful
>>
>>70368310
by the time the get FF, the original Avenger actors will be done with these movies. They may get a cameo from Chris Evans

They may wait until they get everything including xmen and just reboot the entire MCU with all new actors
>>
>Galactus
>Not more interesting and complex villain Victor Von Doom
>>
>>70368473
Fox is never ever giving them back X-men or Deadpool
>>
File: 1408781664003.jpg (1 MB, 1755x1374) Image search: [Google]
1408781664003.jpg
1 MB, 1755x1374
>>70368595
This. I'm sure they could make Galactus work, but Doom would be so much easier to work with, and far more interesting.
>>
>>70368646
>Implying Disney doesn't use Fox as the imaginary competition
Disney will either outright buy Fox or the properties back, every studio with a piece of superhero pie knows it will make them money until the end of time. Even if they churn out dogshit they know people will keep coming back for more.
>>
>>70368310
I think there going to put that living planet in GoTG 2
>>
Now that we've seen giant man, a big guy in a purple costume wouldn't be hard to pull off. It'll be better than that space cloud galactus that's for sure.
>>
>>70368697
Pls no. They're gonna make him some Mandarin/Zemo/Ronan mix and that's disgusting.
>>
File: 1399701816711.jpg (163 KB, 1208x619) Image search: [Google]
1399701816711.jpg
163 KB, 1208x619
>>70369081
I don't disagree. I really would love to see Doom done right in multiple movies, but you're right. They will never do him justice.
>>
>>70368310
Considering he was supposed to be mentioned in GOTG, yes
>>
>>70368310
>a quipping Galatus
Lmao yes please
>>
>>70368697
>implying doom wouldn't be a one and done villian
>implying doom wouldn't be made out to be the bad guy the whole time
>>
>>70369149
Spiderman's head is fucking huge in that second panel
>>
>>70369306
>>70368697
Doom should have been the villain in Avengers 2

>Doom sees the Avengers almost destroy the world in the first movie
>realizes if he wants to protect Latveria he will have to also protect the entire world
>stopping the Avengers is the only way for him to ensure he will have no distractions in doing so

Movie ends with him telling them to fuck off, and he is done wasting time on them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5FcKAe4M1w
>>
>>70369255
i bursted laughing ,, thank for the laugh anon
>>
>>70369380
the AoU chapel scene with the twins is the closest we've ever gotten to proper silver screen Doom
well at least until he starts quipping

but seriously, rewatch it, the monologue and the reveal fits perfectly
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.