[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Funny Games Discussion/Analysis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: funny games bag over the head.png (1 MB, 1366x739) Image search: [Google]
funny games bag over the head.png
1 MB, 1366x739
Let's discuss the symbolism, what does the bag over the head mean? and can someone explain the significance of those fucking eggs? Thanks.
>>
I for one want to know what the point of the fourth wall breaking was.
>>
It was all a prank.
Haneke is a cuck.
>>
>>70366900
when will this "cuck" meme come to an end?
>>
>>70366741
>>70366797
/thread
>>
File: American Dad Time.jpg (42 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
American Dad Time.jpg
42 KB, 720x540
GOOD MORNING USA!
I HAVE A FEELING THAT IT'S GONNA BE A WONDERFUL DAY!
>>
>>70366900
>>70366990
>>70367129
Ugh, I was hoping this thread would be more than this.
>>
File: 1463938873906.gif (857 KB, 332x215) Image search: [Google]
1463938873906.gif
857 KB, 332x215
>>70367220
>/tv/
>hope
>>
H A N E K E
I S
A
C U C K
>>
the eggs are eggs
>>
>>70367220
... ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer.

make a stupid thread, get stupid (you)s.
>>
>>70366741
Are you the faggot who made this thread before and begged to be spoonfed like a drooling mongoloid? Fuck you faggot
>>
good film
>>
>>70366741
Is it one guy that keeps making this thread or is there a random funny games resurgence going on?
>>
>>70367851
ALL HAIL HANEKE
>>
>>70367851
always assume the former.
>>
Tell me about the kid. Why does he wear the towel?
>>
>>70367940
he's a big kid
>>
well I actually enjoy these threads
>>
>>70366797
that's the entire point of the film.

it's all a funny game for (you)
>>
>>70368719
I didn't think it was very funny
>>
File: yup.jpg (143 KB, 768x958) Image search: [Google]
yup.jpg
143 KB, 768x958
>>70368770
being this much of a pleb
>>
>>70367220
>ugh
tumblrcuck detected. Fuck off and watch your hackecuck meme flilcks elsewhere. We've already had our daily lilbhate thread, don't wan to shit the board up with another one that ousts the white hating fuck for the cuck he is
>>
File: deviled_egg.jpg (31 KB, 472x360) Image search: [Google]
deviled_egg.jpg
31 KB, 472x360
>>70366741
>>
The film reminds the viewer what violence truly looks like by using a small story to illustrate a big point. Even the most casual moviegoer has seen thousands of people die if they've watched action, horror, thriller, etc., movies. Often those movies glorify or quickly gloss over the buildup and after effects of violence. As a big fuck you to critics and the film establishment, Haeneke made a painful movie to watch that taunts the viewer for being culpable in looking at movie violence. It's advocating for peace in cinema, in a weird way, while also gleeful about making you squirm.

Basically Haeneke is a dickhead. Supposedly he sat in the back and laughed through the whole screening, even as people started to leave, at one of those European film festivals where the movie was shown.
>>
>>70368719
I think it would have been better if it just subverted every trope and cliche, rather than explicitly tell the audience what it's doing.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.