[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the golden age of operatorkino?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: op.jpg (265 KB, 766x746) Image search: [Google]
op.jpg
265 KB, 766x746
Is this the golden age of operatorkino?
>>
hell yes it is
>>
>>70365936
Mirin trigger discipline
>>
>>70365865
Blackhat has operators in it? Is it as good as the other movies?
>>
>>70365865
ZDT was shit though
>>
Is the director's cut for Blackhat out yet? Does it make the movie better or is it still shit?
>>
>>70367103
I heard it's like young adult novels adaptations bad
>>
zero dark thirty is ok, rest of those are dogshit
>>
>>70365865
Is it the golden age of Americans eating propaganda up like wolf tickets?
>>
>>70367151
Found the pleb. You're given a chart with Green Zone, 13 Hours, and Line Survivor yet you choose one of the best American films of the past 5 years. I feel sorry for you...
>>
>>70367151
zero dark thirty was better than any other osama bin laden take down movie
>>
>>70367103
lt's a pleb filter.

don't listen to plebs like this man>>70367693
who hasn't even seen it
>>
>>70368084
Sicario didn't feel like propaganda. The CIA and FBI were shown to be morally and ethically ambiguous. The only redeemable character is Blunt and her naivety is her most obvious flaw.
>>
what's some of the best Operatorcore of all time?
>>
>>70369561
MICHAEL BAY'S BAD BOYS
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.