[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Man in the High Castle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: The-Man-in-The-High-Castle.jpg (85 KB, 600x459) Image search: [Google]
The-Man-in-The-High-Castle.jpg
85 KB, 600x459
Is this show worth watching /tv/?
>>
>>70360516
sure
>>
>>70360516

It's okay. The Nazis are pretty cartoonish though as you'd expect.
>>
I liked it. But be prepared that all the so called 'good' characters are annoying and boring. And all the 'bad'ones are the ones with interesting stories. Honestly if they suddenly and inexplicably kill the protagonists in the first two minutes of the second season, and concentrate on the stories of smith, trade minister and san fran's secret police officer i wouldn't even be mad.
>>
>>70360516
>No swastika
Fuck off
>>
>>70360678
Not really. The certainly have more depth than your average nazi as portrayed by hollywood. Smith and his old friend especially
>>
>>70360516
Prepare for ebil nazis
>>
>>70360516
what other shows haven't you watched?

i'm re-watching sopranos right now. i watched the pilot of that show and didn't seem good.
>>
>>70360516

Not really. It was kinda boring and the characters except Obengruppenfuhrer Smith are all. Doubt I'll watch season 2
>>
it's not as fun as I would expect. watch Ministry of Time instead, it's fun af
>>
I guess I'll watch the first season; I hope the show is not jewish-washed.
>>
>>70360516
It makes Nazi America look like a Utopia and makes the Nazis out to be the good guys.
So yes, it's worth watching.
>>
>>70360516
>BAH BAH ISLAMIC TRANSEXUAL REPUBLIC OF SWEDAMERIKEKSTAN GOOD
>BAH BAH NAZI GERMANY AND IMPERIAL JAPAN BAD
>>
>>70360516
No. Its bluepilled. They make it seem like the Nazis are bad
>>
>>70361379

>he doesn't know
>>
>>70361422
>They make it seem like the Nazis are bad
this is how you know someone didn't watch the show
>>
>>70361498
I watche it and it's true, the last episode was shit because of this they colored the other world to make it seem betrer when it was filled with brainwashing ads

honestly, anon, watch 11 22 63
>>
>>70360893
>>70360516
it was a better spymovie imho than any other i've seen
>>
The Holocaust was a hoax. No Jews were ever gassed. The Nazis never planned for world domination. WW2 was a mistake.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.