[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fantastic 4
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
Holy fuck, what the heck did FOx do with this movie? They had a sweet pace going on for something like one hour or so where they were slowly building up the story.
Suddenly, they decided to end it in under 20 minutes, dropping all plotlines and ending on a nonsensical note. I know they did some reshoot, but that can't be it, why did Fox decide to drop the entirety of the second half? It was far from being bad until then.
>>
>>70358419
Too risky to have a F4 movie be an almost experimental body-horror movie. Gotta toss in the "final battle" somewhere.
>>
>>70358574
But, for example, they were showing that the thing killed 43 or so people in one of his outing. That went nowhere. It's a strange as fuck movie. Seriously, I've got no idea why it got released if they decided to fuck it up that much.
>>
>>70358419
The second act was removed completely and the third act was reshot.

The only thing that was left from Trank were the first 40 minutes, which in my opinion are from a fine sci-fi movie. Glass ost was also top tier.

Too bad we will never see the full horror movie. I kinda dig Ben and Reed 's look.
>>
>>70358419

I get the feeling the 14yr heir of an oil tycoon really like the series and had the money to write and produce his own version
>>
What the fuck is going on in this poster?

Meteors never fall into the city in this movie?
>>
Trank was too high to come up with a usable second and third acts, so Fox cobbled something barely passable together to just get it all over with.
>>
>>70359120
I think the actual question is Do meteors actually fall in the movie? I certainly cant remember any
>>
>That stupid ending scene

into le trash
>>
File: reed_1280.jpg (66 KB, 976x522) Image search: [Google]
reed_1280.jpg
66 KB, 976x522
>>70359679
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3Eb0lfjyv0
>>
>>70359726
oh lordy...
>>
>>70358984
I thought movie was mediocre but the first 40 mins did feel like a different movie was really digging that part then the time skip happened then it felt like any other superhero movie
>>
A fantastic four movie needs to be a mix of Indiana jones and wes anderson.
Instead that kike trank made mister fantastic into a teenager , the human torch into a nigger, and the thing wore no pants.
he was also a retard who should have just did what the studio told him to do then he would have got to direct a star wars movie then he would have more pull to direct something original
>>
>>70360076
>he would have got to direct a star wars movie then he would have more pull to direct something original

He would have had even less creative control with Disney than with Fox
>>
>>70360385
Yes but after Disney he could go to any other studio and say
>yo faggots my last movie made a billion dollarydoos. give me final cut and $100mil budget on this script my drunk 16 year old cousin txted me last night
And they would seriously consider it.
>>
>>70358419
Heck lol!
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.