[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Finally, /tv/, what do you make of the fact that Sainsbury's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (147 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
147 KB, 1000x1000
Finally, /tv/, what do you make of the fact that Sainsbury's are bringing in square tins?
>>
That should be interesting for meatballs
>>
>>70358341
why don't the three of them work together anymore?
>>
>>70358412
ricky a shit
>>
>>70358412
Ricky's too big for them and Steve and Karl seem to be sick of him. I really want a Behind the Laughter style documentary about how much of a prick Ricky was and is
>>
Steve was the brains behind the whole operation I think. He's more intelligent and timed better than Ricky's chaotic sense of humor. I want to see more Steven merchant productions but Ricky and Steve together are really brilliant
>>
What if there was an infinite amount of Steves
>>
>>70358412
>Alrite. How’s it going. First answer. We ain’t fallen out but I hardly ever see either of them. Doing the podcasts used to mean we had to meet up but since we knocked them on the head we’ve just been getting on with our own things. Can’t say I’ve missed them that much though to be honest. One of the last times I saw Ricky he farted on my head so I’m not in a rush to meet with him anytime soon.
>>
>>70358558
Agreed. His barbs and addons were the funniest part of the show
>What would my salamander do if he got out?
>You think he's got his eye on the DVD player?
>>
just don't let him carry the baguettes
>>
Karl has always been vocal about his reluctance to do anything.
I'd guess at there being some kind of falling out between Smerch and Gervais, you don't work with someone after all those years and on all those projects together then just stop for no reason.
>>
>>70358558
his story about the girl on the train had me in tears Tbh
>>
File: 1451838967871.jpg (562 KB, 900x1060) Image search: [Google]
1451838967871.jpg
562 KB, 900x1060
Karl just did an ama on >plebbit
https://www.reddit.com/user/Karl_PilkingtonAMA

He said he hasn't fallen out with ricky or steve.
>>
File: iyIPAu8iTMBEb.gif (4 MB, 624x352) Image search: [Google]
iyIPAu8iTMBEb.gif
4 MB, 624x352
>>70358341
>>
>>70358627
Kek
>>
turns out... little monkey prostitute
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PH1GoVOFGU
>>
File: 4L_cgAouDbp.jpg (90 KB, 703x433) Image search: [Google]
4L_cgAouDbp.jpg
90 KB, 703x433
what went wrong
>>
>>70358412
There will be a reunion eventually
>>
>>70359047
He needs to realize that he needs Steve
>>
>>70359047
>13%
That's brutal, I didn't think it was that bad
>>
alrite kirsty
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.