[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What opinion has /tv/ about Kyle Mooney? I watched Zoolander
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Kyle_Mooney,_October_2009.jpg (539 KB, 1544x1024) Image search: [Google]
Kyle_Mooney,_October_2009.jpg
539 KB, 1544x1024
What opinion has /tv/ about Kyle Mooney?

I watched Zoolander 2 the other day and he did a good goofy character, also I find his voice nice.
>>
>>70358127

Early good neighbour vids were funny.

I felt nauseous watching his SNL shit.
>>
ball champions is pretty funny
>>
>>70358127
SNL sucked all the humor out of him.
>>
Loved Good Neighbor and his solo stuff but I have never seen him on SNL.
>>
he's what adult swim, tim and eric, eric andre, and their 12 year old ADHD fanbase wishes they could be
>>
His unfunny shtick one of the reasons I stopped watching SNL a few years, on top of the obvious anti-white agenda they started to have.
>>
zoolander 2 was among the worst movies I've ever seen
>>
>>70358466

Dude Zoolander 2 was enjoyable for being a stupid film. Beside the first half, Wiig character and the stupid kid. Will Ferrell was the best thing on the film.
>>
File: 1439046929292.png (699 KB, 857x796) Image search: [Google]
1439046929292.png
699 KB, 857x796
>>70358324
Yeah, his youtube channel was so good but none of that has transferred over to SNL.

It's like when Brad Neely got an Adult Swim show.
>>
>>70358598
Not him, but the trailer didn't even make me smile.
>>
>>70358598
the original was enjoyable as a stupid film, this was old people desperately trying to meme it up and failing hard. It was almost as bad as Anchorman 2
>>
been a fan of his for a while. his youtube channel is top notch cringe comedy.
apparently good neighbor filmed a pilot for comedy central before kyle and beck made it on snl? i wonder if they'll ever release that
>>
>>70358598
Why did will ferral sound so weird? Has he been sucking noz?
>>
>>70358127
Yeah he was good in that.
>>
Cmon benjals
>>
He had a good thing going on then sold out or lost his mojo or something.

>when were these guys first slimer?
>>
his character in zoolander 2 freaked me out, he was all over the place

caused a lot of anxiety for me

am i autistic?
>>
>>70358791
benjaaaaals
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.