[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Man, I was so sad when I finished this movie. It could be fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: fury.jpg (45 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
fury.jpg
45 KB, 620x350
Man, I was so sad when I finished this movie.

It could be fucking amazing. I mean, just look at opening scene. Four men, supposed to follow chain of command, trapped in steel burk - panicking, screaming and kicking each other, freaked as fuck under maximum pressure. You could FEEL that paranoic and claustrophobic atmosphere thanks to amazing direction of this scene.

They could turn this into dirty, naturalistic, believable psychological portrait of soldiers being fucked up piece by piece by a pointless war. That scenography and cinematography could make you BELIEVE in this world and live through it with protagonists.

...and then all the characters turns out just to be another cliches, with one, shallow as fuck hero's arc called "from newbie to killer in few scenes".

And ending. That fucking ending man. That fucking Rambo/Schwarzenegger shit, when one tank almost defeats whole fucking german batalion. That was just sad.

Sad, sad disappointment.
>>
It was historically inaccurate from the opening frame.
>>
>>70358564
Yeah, and what's the deal with the girl randomly fucking Shia Le Goof after like 2 minutes and then dying, like the writers couldn't think of any reason more to keep her in the story so just got rid of her?

I thought it was really shittily written. It's the kind of badly researched and badly written slop that 14 year old boys eat up but everyone else kind of rolls their eyes. See: Sicario.
>>
>>>>70357181
But comrade, kv1 hold bridge from Germans for 3 days is ok, not worry, is okay to like moving picture
>>
>>70357181
The original ending was supposed to be them massacring a bunch of German youth soldiers (thirteen-year-old kids that hadn't had proper training), since it was near the end of the war and they had run out of older soldiers. They had to change it, for obvious reasons.
>>
>>70358952
Would've been a better ending.
Have a clear anti-war message, rather than this anti-war, but with some homo lust and battle honor mixed in.
>>
>>70357181
> ww2
> pointless war

No.
>>
>American GI
>Hitler youth haircut

Dropped
>>
>>70358660
That was stupid as shit. I don't know what they were thinking. "Yeah, it has to have sex, otherwise it's not a grown-up movie. Hmm, but we can't show americans as rapists..."
>>
File: bestjobIeverhad.jpg (91 KB, 1024x542) Image search: [Google]
bestjobIeverhad.jpg
91 KB, 1024x542
>there are people in THIS VERY THREAD who paid $30 for a digital version of the movie's tank that is exactly the same thing as the M4E8 in game already
baka
>>
>>70358660
Its just done for the purpose of dreariness. Its not supposed to be """""edgy"""""

And what the fuck is wrong with Sicario? I thought the opening was a bit silly considering the stench of bodies, but it was otherwise a very well executed movie.
>>
>>70359165
every war is pointless
nigga do you even pacifism?
>>
>beating fascism
>pointless
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.