[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERV wSFz0oag Is anyone else
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: MyPicture.jpg (84 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
MyPicture.jpg
84 KB, 400x300
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERVwSFz0oag

Is anyone else really into Grace from Beyond The Trailer? She's cute, smart, cool, funny, and her channel is extremely informative when it comes to films. She's /tv/ material but she barely gets talked about on here.
>>
I was a long time subscriber till her reviews became too PC opinionated. I'd rather avoid SJW, Feminist all together.
>>
I'm still waiting for siri to play her in her eventual bio
>>
>>70353179
THICC
>>
>>70353179

She has a terrible taste in movies. Pretty sure she went Armond White on transformers 2
>>
File: fuck yourself.gif (513 KB, 500x299) Image search: [Google]
fuck yourself.gif
513 KB, 500x299
>>70353179
isn't she that chick that wanted deadpool to be pg13?
also she has horrible taste in movies and her voice is fucking annoying.
>>
>>70353740
>isn't she that chick that wanted deadpool to be pg13?

yes
>>
>>70353740
https://www.change.org/p/20th-century-fox-ryan-reynolds-20th-century-fox-please-release-a-pg-13-version-of-deadpool-in-addition-to-r-rated-cut
>>
>>70353179
Why does she talk so fucking stupid?
>>
i like her a lot t.b.h.
>>
>>70353179
She used to be so sexy.
>>
Her sperging out on John Campea was so fucking embarrasing.
>>
File: 1462319267112.jpg (36 KB, 422x263) Image search: [Google]
1462319267112.jpg
36 KB, 422x263
I'm so in love with this girl.
>>
>>70353179
She's my Reviewfu
>>
Has she discovered anymore review conspiracies?
>>
>>70354678
This. She came off like a lunatic towards him. The guy is one of the most avid defenders of Man of Steel. How the fuck do you call that a DC hater?
>>
>>70353179
is she a single mom? she looks like a single mom
>>
>>70353179
What does she look like below the shoulders?
>>
any sexy pics of her?
>>
>>70355377
Thicc, high test, a little chub, comfy
>>
>>70355330
Damn son.

She seems like the kind of girl you meet at an obscure film festival some time in October and hit it off with, resulting in a makeout session and subsequent sex in a bathroom stall but no real contact after.

You run into her, a few years later, she's run down and depressed because the two of you never really talked beyond that point, and you don't know if you want to try anything now because you feel like you'd lose the magic of it.

She seems like that kind of girl.
>>
liked her Civil War review
>>
>>70355557
she seems like the kind of girl who did that the first time she went out, got pregnant and now does videos on the internet.
>>
>>70355507
This
>>
>the only girl out there that is not impressed with the Ghostbusters remake

can't graze the Grace
>>
>>70353782

what the fuck? the movie would be like 45 min and make 0 sense
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.