[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw they are already planning on doing 4 sequels Are those
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: images (5).jpg (28 KB, 476x309) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
28 KB, 476x309
>tfw they are already planning on doing 4 sequels
Are those people crazy? This shit is gonna bomb harder than Warcraft
>>
>>70351221

>tfw they are already planning on doing 4 sequels

is this an Avatar thread?
>>
>>70351221
They are actually planning on 7 movies total. Film is gonna be awesome.
>>
Make my monster GROW!!!
>>
power ranger movies have been released every year for the last 20 years at least, they just call them super sentai
>>
It just seems like there's no idea behind these costume designs. They're just skintight armor with a bunch of details slapped on willy nilly. And the shiny indigo emblems on the chest are the worst idea ever.
>>
>>70351221
they're idiots for assuming the movie will do well enough for 4 sequels

you're an idiot for assuming this movie or warcraft will bomb
>>
>>70351221
Why not? These could be a new Transformers series - CGI intensive, hundred million dollar cash grabs. For perspective, the original movie only made $40 mil domestic and that was when little kids like me actually watched and cared about the show. These will cost a lot more but stand to make a ton more.

>>70351589
They do all kinda look like Iron Man suits. Like Tony Stark made them all in a cave with a box of scraps
>>
>>70351248
7? wew lad
>>
>>70351221
Haim Saban likes to make as much money off something as possible get ready for eternal toy commercials
>>
>>70351260
Anon you just reminded me of a time when I was 6 and me and my dad were out in a field and we found a large stick he sharpened the end of it and we took turns throwing it and shouting "MAKE MY MONSTER GROW!!!!" with the intent of getting it to stick in the ground like a javelin or more specifically in this case, Ritas magical staff
>>
>>70353320
When you referenced your dad in a story of shouting MAKE MY MONSTER GROW, I wasn't very comfortable.
>>
>>70351221
They're going to take away the entire stupidity, fun badguys, and color from it. That's the whole reason it's a blast to watch. It'll just be Avengers Lite.
>>
If it is not directed by Michael Bay it is going to bomb, Imagine if Michael Bay directed BvS, it would have been better honestly.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.