[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
People fear what they don't understand.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 22
People fear what they don't understand.
>>
Understanding the symbolism behind this movie doesn't make it better. It's still bad, but with symbolism.
>>
>>70349379
Some people didn't understand the plot. Because they're retarded. Understanding the symbolism just adds a little extra; it's not necessary for the movie.
>>
>>70349379
>Acting was good
>Story was good
>Effects were good
>Music was excellent
>Pacing was meh

Why is this a bad movie again?
>>
>>70349843
It was too esoteric for critics and general audiences and too smart for Marvel fans.
>>
>>70349362

>People fear what they don't understand.

Glad to see Snyder watched Xmen as a kid as well.

https://youtu.be/ohg52XNzygE?t=11m57s
>>
People resent what they think is shit.
>>
>>70349362
Love that poster
>>
>>70349362
Is that why DCucks complain about rottentomatoes all the time?
>>
>>70349843
>too many characters (like a comic crossover)
>too serious (because there is no such thing as a serious movie)
>Superman was sad (remember to smile when a bunch of people die at an explosion!)
>too long (it's better to get less for your money)
>too confusing (can't turn off brain while watching)

The pacing was good by the way. What are you talking about?
>>
>>70349362
this flick was easier to follow than Thor
>>
What the fuck are you on about? It was a great movie , hands down the best capeshit after spiderman 2
>>
So, does Snyder have pictures of all the WB execs fucking underage taiwanese hookers or why did they decide that he should make the Justice League movies too?
>>
>>70349843

The script and direction were both awful.
>>
Reminder
>>70258519
>>
>>70349362
I understand when I walk into a piece of shit because I can smell that shit when I come home. And it fucking stinks. That piece of shit probably came from an animal eating a nice piece of chicken or woof woof food.

Just like how I know this movie was fuckinn garbage. It came from something that was good, but once it came out the ass of a monster, it was an abomination. So fuck off and join your local suicide squad you KEKKK.
>>
>>70350139
False
>>
>>70349379
There wasn't even any fucking symbolism in the YouTube compilation mess of a flick.

Man of Steel I can understand people saying that, but it's just embarrassing when they say BvS is symbolic.
>>
>>70349362
Why is this movie so fucking great?!
Yes, some parts could be improved, but all in all it pisses on every other movie that came out this year.
>>
>>70349843
I woudn't say bad, but the third act sucked, as it always does with Snyder. It's a 6/7- kinda movie for me. Good actors, good effects, better reasons to fight than Cap's hiding information on the villain from Iron Man in CW. Weak resolution of their fight with Martha being the safe word. Weaker villain than usual in DC films.
>>
>>70350139
How?
>>
>>70350154
What does he mean by "Irreversible"?
>>
>>70350374
Its not even better than Zootopia.
>>
>>70350084
I'm pretty sure his wife is some bigshot at WB.
>>
File: 1464879695241[1].jpg (96 KB, 778x1100) Image search: [Google]
1464879695241[1].jpg
96 KB, 778x1100
>>70350464

DUDE RAPE LMAO probably a Killing Joke homage, Jena Malone is supposedly playing Barbara Gordon. it's probably bullshit but who knows
>>
File: ReportAbuse.jpg (197 KB, 1348x854) Image search: [Google]
ReportAbuse.jpg
197 KB, 1348x854
>>70349362
>>70349888
Fans of these movies in these parts ARE the X-Men - fighting for a righteous cause in a world that fears and hates us.
>>
>>70349843
>Acting was mediocre to bad
>Story was shit
>Effects were bad CGI
>Music was meh to terrible
>Pacing was trash
>>
>>70350557
It's bullshit by DCcucks. The same thing happened with BvS, "early screeners" talked about how Hal Jordon was in it, along with countless Joker references.

Mongos.
>>
File: 130px-Prince_logo.svg.png (3 KB, 130x153) Image search: [Google]
130px-Prince_logo.svg.png
3 KB, 130x153
>>70350340

Every movie has symbolism, it's literally impossible to not have. The most obvious example is hair style and clothing. if a character wears a white robe, you assume they are a doctor or a scientist, because white robes are symbols for those things.

And yes, the movie has some "2deep4you" symbolism, it just so poorly implimented that it just comes off as being meaningless. That's like the definition of bad symbolism. Think of it like how Prince once changed his name to to pic related. Nobody knew what the fuck it meant so they just called him "Artist formerly known as Prince" and after a while he got the message and gave up on using it and went back to Prince.
>>
>>70350154
>thinking zack would actually post here
>>
>>70349843
>If I just call everything good, it will be good!
>>
>>70349843

the CGI was laughably bad for such a high budget movie
>>
>>70350714
Same logic applies to those who call it trash? Im just sharing my opinions. Id be happy to tell you why I think Im right.
>>
File: 1459525888664.jpg (338 KB, 1744x678) Image search: [Google]
1459525888664.jpg
338 KB, 1744x678
Deschi please develop some fucking taste you Charles tier pleb
>>
>>70349969
The problem was less "too many characters and more "not enough characterization."

Like, Luthor's reasons for hating SUperman are still vague as shit and he knows Superman and Batman's secret identities because........, Clark has a massive enough hate-boner for Batman that he's risking his job over it and yet the reason why isn't made clear(though I hear the extended cut fixes this, so I'll withhold judgement here till then), and then there's Lois who just kind of....exists, is the best way I can describe it. She's there and there's a lot of focus in her some scenes, but she doesn't really contribute much to the movie until she gets kidnapped near the end to bait Superman.

>Superman was sad (remember to smile when a bunch of people die at an explosion!)
I really didn't like the scene as-is. It felt like it was ripped from a comedy movie with all the glancing back and forth between each other and the jar of piss thing. That and the expression he has on his face strikes me as less "sad" and more the look someone gets on their face when they realize they stepped in dog shit.

>too serious
I honestly found a lot of the movie's attempts at being serious and deep far more hilarious than any Marvel movie quips(see the "I drowned a farm full of horses once" speech and the aforementioned jar of piss scene.)
>>
File: Superman - Hype.jpg (368 KB, 1024x1197) Image search: [Google]
Superman - Hype.jpg
368 KB, 1024x1197
So is everyone who just immediately jumped into this thread going to go attack the Dune thread, too?

No? I thought not.

Meanwhile, my hype for the Director's Cut continues to grow.
>>
>>70349804
I happen to think we're going to start seeing the pay-off for the religious imagery in Suicide Squad.
>>
The more befuddled and confused everyone is about BvS, the more it's becoming my favorite movie ever. Even the people claiming 2deep4u don't even get the movie. Snyder has played everyone for fools.
>>
File: Supercheck.gif (2 MB, 245x360) Image search: [Google]
Supercheck.gif
2 MB, 245x360
>>70351064
What is it you think everyone's missing? I'm genuinely curious.

>>70350933
>>70350855
>>70350822
>>70349888

Also checked.
>>
is snyder god?
>>
File: Snyder - Reformation.jpg (100 KB, 726x650) Image search: [Google]
Snyder - Reformation.jpg
100 KB, 726x650
>>70351615
He is a prophet. He is the voice that cryeth in the wilderness.
>>
>>70351186
A lot of it has to do with the Martha scene. People taking it literally and making memes are clearly retards. Others saying well it's Batman realizing he's becoming the killer. Has nothing to do with any of that.

The movie is about God. That's why a lot of people can't connect the dots.
>>
>>70351948
Gotcha. I look at that scene as being a whole confluence of factors. I'm also wondering if maybe the director's cut is going to reveal that it was a desperate attempt to headgame Bruce on Clark's part.
>>
>>70350822
>Clark has a massive enough hate-boner for Batman that he's risking his job over it and yet the reason why isn't made clear
Did you watch the film? It's quite obvious that Clark (aka Superman in case you forgot) doesn't like the way Batman deal with criminals. He doesn't like how brutal he is, or the fact that he brands people.
>>
>>70351948

>implying the symbolism matters when the execution of Snyder's intent was botched

Fans can defend the Martha scene a thousand different scenes, it doesn't change the fact that on the screen it comes off as a masterpiece of unintentional comedy, like the rest of the Superman/Batman fight scene before it.

Intent is irrelevant when the execution is so poor. Symbolism doesn't excuse poor framing and bad acting.
>>
>>70352167
>He doesn't like how brutal he is

The first scene we see Superman in BvS has him murdering a terrorist with extremely unnecessary force.

And yes, he's dead. Superman plowed into him hard enough to take him through two walls, while moving fast enough to cause a sonic boom. He'll be lucky if there's enough of his body left to bury.
>>
>>70352230
Mud brick. Dragging him behind him.
>>
>>70349843
>Story was good

Agree with everything except for this and the pacing being "meh". Pacing was just bad and so was the story.
>>
>>70351948
>movie is about God

Yeah they only alluded to it 50 times in the movie. I don't think anyone's debating the symbolism, they're just saying the movie was bad, which it was
>>
>>70350453

Both are overdramatic to the pont of pretentiousness to start with.

I also think that the movie seems suffers the classic problem of having a writer/director and not having actors that actually challange the script in a meaningful way.

The reason writer and director are separate people is so that the director can collaborate with the writer and you end up with a better script. The director can say things like "I don't think this character would say this sentence in that particular way," or "Isn't it possible to express this idea in fewer words" and so on. But when those two positions are the same, the risk is that you end up losing that collaborative process. If you're working with good actors that give a shit about the movie of course, they can fill that role of naysmith.

Affleck seems to care a lot about his scenes and seems to really have worked with Snyder on improving them and the results are apparent. When I see Cavil it feels that he either simply doesn't not care about his scenes enough to spark that desire for improvement or that he is simply unable to really collaborate with Snyder to create a better script for his scenes.
>>
>>70349843
Why did you say that name?
>>
>>70352230
Doesn't someone (Clark i think) say right after that scene that he wasn't killed.
>>
File: Herbert - Godmakers.jpg (99 KB, 533x640) Image search: [Google]
Herbert - Godmakers.jpg
99 KB, 533x640
>>70352308
Personally, I don't think it's about God. I think it's about a guy the world is trying to turn into a god, and partly about him trying to figure out a way to stop that from happening.
>>
>>70349843
It was three separate movies into one. They should have at least made a Man of Steel 2 and Batman trilogy before going full cinematic universe.

The should have shown Batman going from crime fighter to pyschopath or showing what the hell happened to Lex and his father.
>>
>>70352362
He says, "I didn't kill those men," a line with just enough ambiguity to it for trolls to latch onto.
>>
File: Zack Snyder.jpg (263 KB, 670x377) Image search: [Google]
Zack Snyder.jpg
263 KB, 670x377
so let's take into context what Snyder's task are. He is given a task to create a movie that:

1) create an origin movie for Justice League
a) this will include scenes and character development for Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman
b) have the 3 team up to serve as a basis for Justice League - obviously this has to be a super villain since how can stand against 3 superheroes?
c) have that super villain be engineered by human to serve its origin and for connecting with the human personas of Superman and Batman

2. have a continuity to Superman's actions after the Man of Steel 0 this includes the political aspects of having an uncontrollable god exist in the presence of humans and its spiritual implications as well

3. Introduce Batman and relate him to Superman

4. Be distincly different from Marvel movies. tackle the serious side of having heroes within among us and let the people think

Given this ginormous task, its amazing how Snyder was able to make it all work in his film. To cover all this points would take about 4 - 4 1/2 hours and I feel that if given the freedom Snyder would have done it so. A task of this magnitude would have failed Kubrick but Snyder has done it, although we admit this is not his best work but I would have loved to see what he could have done in a 4 hour epic Director's cut of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice â„¢
>>
>>70352349

Also, the fact that the movie is as long as it and that the studio refused to release the director's cut is is a good indication that nobody really challanged Snyder during the writing process. Yes, sometimes the studios don't have any idea what they are doing and directors do sometimes end up being snubbed out of their cut, but sometimes the director is a hack surrounded by yesmen during production and then the studio people reintroduces them to something other than blind and uncaring obedience and tells them that their movie is way to fucking long and that someone needed to have told the director that a year ago.
>>
>>70352363
sorry anon but the movie is about 2 toys punching each other for no reason except to sell toys and introduce other movies to sell more toys
>>
>>70352349
Snyder was also notorious for getting pissy and falling back on "Well I can bench more than you" whenever any conflicts came up and refusing to budge from that argument.

I assume he only gave a shit what Affleck had to say was because Affleck directed far better films than Snyder has.
>>
>>70352597
>its amazing how Snyder was able to make it all work in his film

he didnt, the movie is a fucking mess deservedly blasted by critics and it also failed with audiences yes even audiences that made Transformers 4 cross 1 billions dollars thats the only amazing thing
>>
File: im sick of this shit.jpg (56 KB, 500x701) Image search: [Google]
im sick of this shit.jpg
56 KB, 500x701
>Want to watch a movie about Superman
>Christian shit showed down my throat
American directors.... you should just stick to importing latin Americans to do the job.
>>
>>70349969
>too many characters

Less for the number of characters and more the amount of character development desu. The movie had 4 main characters(Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, and Lex) and it felt crowded. We barely got to know who each character was and the whole thing felt slapdash.

Meanwhile, we got Civil War that has like...what, 10, 12 people in it that don't feel like they're getting in the way of each other at all?

Spiderman has a 5 minute scene as Peter and we already get a good feel for his character, his personality, his motives for siding with Stark, etc.

Meanwhile, we have 2-3 hours of a Batman v Superman movie and they still can't come up with an excuse as to why Clark hates Batman the way he does the whole movie and have to resort to "I kidnapped your mom, now fight. Also please don't go look for her yourself that would ruin the plot."
>>
>>70352230
He knocks through the wall, but he doesn't knock the guy through the wall.

If he had grabbed him and stopped before the wlal the guy would have had severe whiplash at that speed.
>>
>>70352730
>>70352789
Plebs are in full force today
>>
>>70352844
>Not knowing Superman was literally created to be modern jesus
>>
File: Lex - Hackman.jpg (2 KB, 125x87) Image search: [Google]
Lex - Hackman.jpg
2 KB, 125x87
>>70352684
Hey, what can I say? Wait, I'll let Hackman's Lex say it for me.

"Some people can read War and Peace and come away thinking it's a simple adventure story. Others can read the ingredients on a chewing gum wrapper and unlock the secrets of the universe."
>>
>>70352926
did you actually watch the film?
>>
File: By the power of baitskull.png (83 KB, 831x1229) Image search: [Google]
By the power of baitskull.png
83 KB, 831x1229
>>70353208
>>
>>70352926
>Meanwhile, we have 2-3 hours of a Batman v Superman movie and they still can't come up with an excuse as to why Clark hates Batman the way he does the whole movie and have to resort to "I kidnapped your mom, now fight. Also please don't go look for her yourself that would ruin the plot."
nailed it in the head, this movie was shit theres nothing deep about it
>>
>>70349843
>Story was good
>Effects were good
>Music was excellent
Anon...
>>
>>70350750
>resident evil is a 5/5 while Badlands is 3/5
I want to have an MMA fight with this retard
>>
File: 1x9.jpg (26 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
1x9.jpg
26 KB, 576x432
reminder that Snyder lied to all fans saying Doomsday will look like in the comics by the end of the movie
>>
>>70353233
Anon I think you're missing the point. See Gene Hackman was a GOOD lex Luthor. It also had a GOOD superman. BvS had a SHITTY Luthor and a SHITTY Superman. It doesn't need to be so complex.
>>
File: puking.jpg (64 KB, 576x540) Image search: [Google]
puking.jpg
64 KB, 576x540
>>70349362
>dawn of justice
>>
>>70353273
as i said, Superman was written by a pair of jews to be modern day jesus.
>>
>>70353334
it nailed fucking nothing pleb, every one of his points are explained in the movie.
>>
>>70353507
How can one be any better or more complex than the other if they're all just selling toys and related merchandise?

Point taken?
>>
>>70353429
he pretty much did tho, only thing lacking was the spike beard

>>70353507
actually Hackman was a terrible Lex Luthor, but gave a very good performance.

BvS had a very good luthor and superman.

> It doesn't need to be so complex.
Oh so your a fucking idiot then
>>
>>70353732
Because one doesn't masquerade as anything more than a simple story about simple characters.
>MUH kino
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 484x767) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 484x767
>>70353739
>he was terrible
Care to back that up? I have the consensus of the film community on my side. What do you have besides spelling errors and vitriolic, asinine ramblings?
>>
>>70353739
>actually Hackman was a terrible Lex Luthor, but gave a very good performance.

See, that's the thing. If there had been an internet in the 70s, people would have been talking about Hackman's Lex being nothing at all like the comic books between bong hits.

And Superman being a selfish asshole for turning back time to save his waifu but neglecting to do it for anyone else.

>>70353757
See above.
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PoxllWZFQqk

Ultimate cut trailer. Just from watching that it already feels like a different experience.

Hyped.
>>
>>70353867
Thanks for the link!
>>
>>70353867
Marvel on suicide watch
>>
>>70353739
>Hackman
>bad anything
he is still the best Lex we ever had even Spacey gave up and copy it
>>
>>70353806
because darling, he was Lex Luthor in name only, his personality, appearance and presentation were nothing like Luthor, not the current version and not like any version since then or before. Regardless he still gave a good performance.

Esienberg Luthor was very in tune with his comics version, more erratic in personality but the closest version to comics Luthor we've had.

Its not that hard to understand dumbass.

>>70353844
They would have said the same about the Burton Bat films as well.
>>
>>70353925
I didnt say he gave a bad performance by any means man, just not an accurate representation of the character. Like Zemo from Civil War, acted well but related in name only.
>>
>>70353991
Hackman was asshole businessman Luthor from the comics

Einsenberg was wanna be Joker mixed with Mark Zuckemberg and wasnt even bald
>>
>>70353991
>They would have said the same about the Burton Bat films as well.

You're absolutely right. I'm all about some nostalgia and all, but it doesn't change the fact that even trying to make the comparisons doesn't make any sense. It would be tantamount to comparing Nolan's trilogy to the 60s TV show.
>>
>>70354140
>Hackman was asshole businessman Luthor from the comics

There's two big problems with that.

1) It predates Lex's "Corporate Fatcat" incarnation by about a decade.

2) He wasn't a businessman. He was just a thief/conman hiding out in an abandoned subway tunnel.
>>
>>70354172
Nolans trilogy and 60's Batman are GOAT in their respectives genre maintaining the right tone at all times while MOS and BvS are tone deaf disasters
>>
File: Superman - Earth.jpg (70 KB, 1920x800) Image search: [Google]
Superman - Earth.jpg
70 KB, 1920x800
>>70354252
I disagree, and I'll do so without stating my opinion as objective fact. Thanks for sharing, though.
>>
>>70354233
>It predates Lex's "Corporate Fatcat" incarnation by about a decade
it was so good the comics copy it. Based Hackman
>>
>>70354325
Yes. I totally agree with you in that regard. But it doesn't change how I feel about what I said in >>70353844
>>
>>70353991
>more erratic in personality but the closest version to comics Luthor we've had.

I don't remember Lex being a carbon copy of Joker suffering from crippling autism.
>>
>>70354140
>Hackman was asshole businessman Luthor from the comics
So was Luthor, Hackman was a real estate agent

>was wanna be Joker mixed with Mark Zuckemberg
fucking how?

>wasnt even bald
He wasn't in his first appearances either, and he was at the end of the film. I assume its just a reference to that.
>>
>>70354316
thats the biggest problem with MOS and BVS you dont know what you are seeing, are they supposed to be heroic, drama? a watchmenised version of Superman? are they alien invasion movies? are they superhero team movies?

the answer is all of the above meshed together by force and the result is the mess put out on theaters
>>
>>70354442
MoS: Superman's origin as viewed through the lens of a "First Contact" scenario.

BvS: Humanity's reaction to the god-like figure of Superman as introduced in MoS,
>>
>>70350139
>>70350284
Typical /tv/ responses. Why don't people try expanding on their opinions more often?
>>
>>70354509
MoS: a failed Roland Emmerich movie

BvS: a desperate studio's response to Captain America 3 Civil War and a pussy move by not releasing MOS 2 (after the bad response MOS got) and adding Batman to sell more tickets
>>
>>70354417
in what way was he like the joker?
>>
>>70350704
>Reminder
Thats not why prince changed his name to that symbol you fucking mong. He did it to fuck with record companies trying to take creative control of gis music because he was bound by contract so he changed his name and the sales dropped cause the general public was too retarded to make the connection that this symbol is now prince.
>>
>>70354661

Captain America 3 got changed to Civil War after Disney/Marvel heard about BvS. Now Dawn of Justice was added after WB heard about Civil War. Each studio is desperate to one up the other.
>>
>>70349843
>acting was good
anything outside of Bat and Alfred was shit though.

>story was good
>combining three separate stories, and shoving in the death of superman
>"""good"""

Well meme'd
>>
>>70354896
did you not saw the movie?
>>
>>70354979
>Disney
>desperate

they have everything planned for years is just WB that doesn know what the fuck they are doing and throw shit to the wall to see if anything sticks, Batman worked and they quiclky gave a trilogy to Affleck while MOS failed and they had to pair Superman up with Batman
>>
File: 1463387657320-1.jpg (2 MB, 4000x3182) Image search: [Google]
1463387657320-1.jpg
2 MB, 4000x3182
>>
>>70355058
Nice structure, yes i did see the film and im not really sure what parallels he drew from the Joker?
>>
>>70349362
Do people get paid to shill this movie on here or are they so obsessed with DC that they're in hardcore denial?

Is it a combination of both?
>>
>>7035517

While MoS and BvS didn't meet expectations, they were just coming out from the Nolan trilogy, so of course they have to watch out and desperately try to exceed anything WB put out, specially after TDK. It doesn't matter if they are ahead or if they have everything planned out, any chance they get at more money they're gonna desperately take it.
>>
>>70354557

I expanded more when someone asked me to.

>>70350453
>>70352349
>>70350139

There's absolute zero point in posting something like >>70352349 as your first statement or first reply since by the time you're done writing the person will have left the thread or the thread if fucking dead.

Short statements of facts are the best openings to a conversations. Very seldomly does a person feel compelled to answer a sudden barrage of words when they made a simple statement.
>>
>>70355329
is just one guy
>>
>>70355832
Im still here and posted

this >>70349843
>>
>>70356001
>>
>>70356151
Wheres that banner that says
>you share an opinion and we insult you with image macros
?
>>
File: 1463609753149.jpg (476 KB, 1527x1367) Image search: [Google]
1463609753149.jpg
476 KB, 1527x1367
>>
File: 14634266236899.jpg (1 MB, 1671x3879) Image search: [Google]
14634266236899.jpg
1 MB, 1671x3879
>>
>>70356287

Well you didn't rely to >>70352349 so you forfeited the right to be treated well.
>>
>>70349843
Because the critics and disney said so
>>
File: tldr1.gif (153 KB, 264x218) Image search: [Google]
tldr1.gif
153 KB, 264x218
>>70356366
>>70356318
>>70355306
>>
>>70349362
>People fear what they don't understand.

Ayn Rand?
>>
4chan fears niggers
>>
>>70349362
ye
>>
>>70356716

Xmen Animated Series episode 1.

https://youtu.be/ohg52XNzygE?t=11m55s
Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.