[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on this movie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
Thoughts on this movie?
>>
you start
>>
>>70348215
A cinematic masterpiece.
>>
We need an all-female reboot already.
>>
OG hotheads
>>
>>70348807
There was already a remake with Gene Hackman.
>>
Made me finally understand a ton of references in shows like The Simpsons and Malcolm in the Middle.
>>
>>70348215
Brilliantly done from start to finish. How he works you with the camera is the stuff of lectures by now. A must see if you're interested in film making imho
>>
File: 13.jpg (805 KB, 974x1500) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
805 KB, 974x1500
>>70348215
sequel was miles better
>>
>>70349713
I chuckled
>>
>>70348215
overrated liberal tripe. The kid was clearly guilty and deserved the chair
>>
>one charismatic guy can get a guilty man off free
Proof at how broken the justice system is.
>>
>>70349536

It literally is, this was one of the first films we studied in my film class specifically for the camera work and mise en scene.
>>
>>70348215
Excellent film.
>>
>>70350925
mongoloid
>>
>>70349387
And jack lemon
>>
>>70348215
Sidney Lumet is my favorite director. If you liked this, then you check out Dog Day Afternoon and Network.
>>
Really good movie but its nothing compared to seeing the play version live
>>
>>70348215
It should have destroyed racism, once and for all.

The fact that it didn't, makes me lose faith in humanity.
>>
Lumet is a god.
>>
>>70349713
hahah
pretty good.
>>
>>70354195
This
>>
I can't think of a single person that seriously disliked this movie (for reasons other than "only cis white males, disgusting!").
Lumet is a great director, watch his other movies.
>>
10/10 one of the best films ever put on film
>>
>>70348738
This, one of the greatest movies of all time.
>>
>>70355395
Favorite Lumet films? Mine is his 3 film run of Prince of the City, Deathtrap, and The Verdict.
>>
>>70355634
Network, definitely

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKkRDMil0bw.
>>
>>70348215
I have seen it so many times and it never gets old 10/10.
>>
>>70348215
not enough cgi
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.