[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A long time ago I was in Burma
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: longtimeago.png (382 KB, 854x376) Image search: [Google]
longtimeago.png
382 KB, 854x376
A long time ago I was in Burma
>>
>>70344812
My tangerines and I were working for a tangerine
>>
Let me lick your old tangerines
>>
>>70344812
He hada tangerine da saize ofa tangerine
>>
The bandit was giving them away
>>
>>70345353
Turn's out, he didn't like the taste of tang-erines
>>
I'm starting to think you don't fully understand these tangerines
>>
>>70344812
We burnt down the tangerines
>>
A long time ago, I was in Burma. My friends and I were working for the local government. They were trying to buy the loyalty of tribal leaders by bribing them with precious stones. But their caravans were being raided in a forest north of Rangoon by a bandit. So, we went looking for the stones. But in six months, we never met anybody who traded with him. One day, I saw a child playing with a ruby the size of a tangerine. The bandit had been throwing them away.
>>
Why would anyone raid tangerine caravans? Especially when they were the size of precious stones.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZS6bD3SpIvk
>>
A long time ago, I was in Burma. My friends and I were working for the local government. They were trying to buy the loyalty of tribal leaders by bribing them with precious stones. But their caravans were being raided in a forest north of Rangoon by a bandit. So, we went looking for the stones. But in six months, we never met anybody who traded with him. One day, I saw a child playing with a ruby the size of a tangerine. The bandit had been throwing them away.
>>
>>
File: bida9.jpg (35 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
bida9.jpg
35 KB, 1280x720
>Before I die...my last request is the sweet sweet taste of a tangerine...
>>
>>
>>70345532
>>70345450
>>70345488
>>70345508
>He doesn't tangerine post
>>
IT WAS A MASTAH WAYNE THE SIZE OF A TANGERINE

OR PERHAPS SIR YOU DON'T FULLY UNDERSTAND THE TANGERINES YOURSELF
>>
A long time ago, I was in Burma. My friends and I were working for the local government. They were trying to buy the loyalty of tribal leaders by bribing them with precious tangerines. But their caravans were being raided in a forest north of Rangoon by a bandit. So, we went looking for the tangerines. But in six months, we never met anybody who traded with him. One day, I saw a child playing with a tangerine the size of a tangerine. The bandit had been throwing them away.
>>
>>
>>70344812
And children with nice family jewels... I mean rubies, the size of sweet tangerines.
>>
>>70345520
>not "Say it!"
>"Alfred Tangerine-Face"
>"Why should I hide who I am?"
>>
>>70345707
Kek
>>
Why did he change his name to Alfred though? It would have made more sense for him to go under a pseudonyme in England, not in the US.

Also, do you guys think that he though Bruce was a retard with his non-killing rule? Harry... I mean Alfred... was a trigger-happy cold blooded killer, after all.
>>
A long time ago, I was a tangerine. My friends and I were working for the local government. They were trying to buy the loyalty of tribal leaders by bribing them with precious children. But their caravans were being raided in a forest north of Rangoon by a bandit. So, we went looking for the children. But in six months, we never met anybody who traded with him. One day, I saw a tangerine playing with a child the size of a ruby. The bandit had been throwing them away.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SuTLMp6Ytw
>>
AH SAW A CHILD THE SOIZE AV A TANGERINE
>>
Why would someone steal a tangerine before throwing it out of to the woods?
>>
Mwuaaaah yes the tangerinessss
>>
File: reg_1024.4batman.ls.71312.jpg (104 KB, 560x415) Image search: [Google]
reg_1024.4batman.ls.71312.jpg
104 KB, 560x415
IM NOT GONNA BURY ANOTHER TANGERINE
>>
File: 1111.jpg (372 KB, 1499x1000) Image search: [Google]
1111.jpg
372 KB, 1499x1000
>>70344812

Burma is a war zone.
>>
Uh, You don't get to bring tangerines.
>>
SHE WAS ONLY 15 YEARS OLD
>>
>Long ass spiel about how some men don't really want anything other than to watch the world burn
>The Joker was actually trying to prove a point about how society eats itself when the chips are down

What are you even good for, Alfred?
>>
>>70348332
A long time ago, I was in Burma, my friends and I were working for the local government. They were trying to buy the loyalty of the tangerine by bribing them with tribal leaders. But their caravans were being raided in a forest north of Rangoon by a bandit. So we went looking for the tribal leaders. But in six months, we never met anyone who traded with him.
>>
>>70348332

It's even worse than that, it's a whitewashing of the murrican invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.