[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why doesn't he show up in movies anymore?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 220x309) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 220x309
Why doesn't he show up in movies anymore?
>>
The collector 3 when?
>>
>>70344236
He kinda
Spoiler
Spoiler
killed the collector, soooooo
Never
>>
>>70344236
I want to see more over the top shit like they had at the beginning of the second one
>>
>>70344356
He becomes the collecter
>>
>>70344495
That wouldn't make sense
>>
once masketta man forever masketta man.

the same reason why mark hamill will ever be luke skywalker. i dont even know his real name. he is just masketta man
>>
>>70345156
But who does he work for? The mercenary?
>>
>>70344900
Then I'm out of ideas
>>
>>70344059
they expected one of them in the wreckage brother!
>>
>>70344059

He's a big guy.
>>
>>70344059
He works for the mercenary, the masketta man.
>>
>>70345287
Bane?
>>
test
>>
>>70344059
He realised that when he performed in the Plane Scene his job as an actor was done. The apex of kino was reached at that moment.
>>
>>70344356
>Spoiler
>Spoiler

Are you legit retarded?
>>
He'll be in the next Ant Man movie, playing Mosquito Man.
>>
He was the voice of TARS in Interstellar
>>
>>70346632
test
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.