[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was he an android?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: the-guest-teaser-poster[1].jpg (52 KB, 620x874) Image search: [Google]
the-guest-teaser-poster[1].jpg
52 KB, 620x874
Was he an android?
>>
>>70343161
Yes, it was in the movie.
>Oh no, someone logged into me as a Guest. Now i must kill everyone
>>
No, he was a government project.

Speaking one step removed he was more of an homage to Jason/Freddy type killers who make it a hobby to feign death and then disappear when you take your eyes off them for two seconds.
>>
>>70343161
He's like a programed super soldier
>>
thanks for the spoilers you pot smoking grumblefarts!
>>
>>70343304
seeing "was he an android" literally does not spoil anything and if you are worried about spoilers from a movie you have not seen yet in a thread in which OP posts a picture of the movie poster, clearly indicating discussion of said film, and you still continue to read the rest of the thread, ya got brain damage
>>
No he was The Guest.
>>
>>70343355

im watching it right now homphead, it better not be spoiled
>>
>>70343427

>im watching it right now homphead

You deserve to spoiled.
>>
>>70343205
>Yes, it was in the movie.
I dont remember that part
>>
>>70343161
Just because autistic people tend to be blank and emotionless doesn't make them androids
>>
>>70343493

I think he's a little confused and referring to the part when they say something along the lines of "his programming has kicked in".

He's taking things too literally.
>>
>>70343161
The writer said he was sort of but they cut most of it out.
>>
>>70343161
Nobody would make an android with such a fat head and face.
>>
>>70343568
in the bar brawl scene where some hothead punches him there's a slight clank noise
>>
reminder that yms didn't understand this film

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLIUTauK5Jw
>>
>>70345175

Even then I'd say that was intended more as a joke. The direction in that scene is when everything goes balls-out comedy so I wouldn't be surprised if the sound department joined in.
>>
>The Guest dies
>"Now, you are THE GUEST."

Really?
>>
I love this movie but I kinda wish David would've had a fight with the nigga, he went down too easily, just stabbed off screen. probably due to budget tho. still a great movie. the most fun i've had with a movie since like forever
>>
The Guest is kino
>>
>>70345175
Nigga that was a homage to 80s action movies
>>
File: house the guest.webm (1 MB, 1080x606) Image search: [Google]
house the guest.webm
1 MB, 1080x606
the soundtrack carried the movie
>>
>>70347055
it's a shame the og music by Steve Moore still hasn't been released digitally
>>
>>70345055
Are you impotent faggot?
>>
>>70345404
Yeah it was really fun. The lead actor is part of the the reason for that, he gave a really enjoyable performance.
>>
>>70347055

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdZFbvOYNMY

>tfw I play this when I enter rooms at a party
>>
>>70346957
how was a tiny sound effect an homage exactly?
>>
File: dan stevens guest 2.png (403 KB, 978x525) Image search: [Google]
dan stevens guest 2.png
403 KB, 978x525
Post times where you acted like The Guest.
>>
>>70347388
how do you play it when you enter rooms, do you carry a ghettoblaster around
>>
>>70343161
Just watched this movie, bretty good desu.
>>
>>70349564

>went to take a shit
>didn't let anybody see me do it
>covered it in grass
>next guy was surprised
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.