[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>It’s strange when you think back to getting the part, or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
>It’s strange when you think back to getting the part, or going into a room to meet Peter [Jackson] and hoping that you get the role, and looking back on that, and seeing where we are now, and the response that it’s gotten, and how well it seems to have been received. I’m just so thrilled and so grateful to have been a part of it.
-Sean Bean

>The danger with any movie that does as well as this one does is that the amount of money it’s making, and the number of awards that it’s got becomes almost more important than the movie itself in peoples’ minds. I look at that as, in a sense, being very much like the Ring, and its effect on people. You can forget what we were doing if you get too wrapped up in that.
-Vigo Mortensen

Why are these two guys so based?
>>
File: 1396385314592.jpg (89 KB, 940x705) Image search: [Google]
1396385314592.jpg
89 KB, 940x705
Literally you
>>
>>70342836
LOTR and the Hobbit Appendices are the GOAT of special features

We will never see their like again
>>
>>70342845
dunno you really don't have to be a neckbeard fedora to like sean bean and viggo
>>
It'd be surreal beyond my imagination to have one tenth of their success. Can't imagine what it's like being someone on their level.
>>
File: deatheater.png (56 KB, 157x199) Image search: [Google]
deatheater.png
56 KB, 157x199
>you will never hang out and watch the football with Sean and Vigo
I don't even fucking like football
>>
>>70342845
They just seem to be unusually honest, humble, and insightful people. Really genuine, you know? Especially Beans.

I wouldn't expect that from people in their profession or their position. Like Vigo even mentioning money: that's kind of taboo in that circle, to talk at all about the mountains of dough they're raking in.
>>
>>70342878
Yea, this. But in addition to that, what strikes me especially about Sean Bean is how genuine and humble he seems to be as a person. You don't run into people like that very often.
>>
>>70342836
Because they are.
>>
Viggo is literally the most interesting person on the planet
>>
>>70342859
I love the LOTR appendices but not even bothered with the hobbit ones

Are the hobbit ones any good?
and this is coming from someone who didnt like the hobbit films
>>
>>70342845
He looks happy and is doing something he likes.

I couldn't even be in a room with that many people. I would be scared to death if I saw a camera somewhere.
>>
I'm a student at sheffield where ol' seany lives and apparently he's a naughty boy. His cousin runs a chip shop too and its not very good.
>>
File: sharpe.jpg (112 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
sharpe.jpg
112 KB, 700x700
>>70345806
Bean is known to be a massive hardarse.

Like that time a couple of years ago when he was in the pub with his girlfriend (a model half his age) when some cunt started insulting her. Bean got into a fight with the wanker, who proceeded to glass him. Instead of seeking medical attention, Bean just went into the pub and had another pint.

He was also the most handsome man in the entire world in his younger days.
>>
>>70344777
he speaks perfecet spanish, watch this film if you haven't
>>
File: alatriste-2006.jpg (120 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
alatriste-2006.jpg
120 KB, 1024x768
>>70345964
forgot pic
>>
>>70345863
He is possibly the most northern actor ever to grace hollywood.
>>
>>70345666
You will probably enjoy them more than the film
>>
>>70345666
Yes
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.