[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TMNT : Out of the shadows
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: TMNT.jpg (108 KB, 250x390) Image search: [Google]
TMNT.jpg
108 KB, 250x390
Saw this, ask me anything
It was shit
>>
Was it shit?
>>
>>70342345
It was shit
>>
>>70342299
Was it good?
>>
>>70342360
Was it fun and wacky shit at the very least? Would a fan of the 80's cartoon get a kick out of it?
>>
>>70342299
What colour socks are you wearing?
>>
File: maxresdefault (3).jpg (223 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (3).jpg
223 KB, 1920x1080
LALALALALALALALA Still going to see it
>>
>>70342299
how was it?
>>
>>70342383
No
>>70342394
It was clearly aimed for children. Krang was babbling saturday morning villain, while bebop and rocksteady were cracking jokes all the time. If you liked cartoons I can see you would like it. I havent watched them
>>70342403
Black
>>
>>70342299
Does it appeal to the normie audience?
>>
Are the action scenes good? Why was it so shit?
>>
Was Amell any good? How were the Casey Jones fight scenes?
>>
>>70342472
>Krang was babbling saturday morning villain, while bebop and rocksteady were cracking jokes all the time

Sounds perfect.
>>
>>70342507
Action scenes were meh. Bebop/Rocks and turtles dont even really fight, Last fight is total mess. Cringeworthy dialogue and Casey Jones can't act for shit. And he defeats Bebop/Rocksteady
>>
>>70342554
He was shit. He's a cop in the movie who was delivering Shredder + Bebop and Rocksteady to jail. In fight scenes he defeats trained ninjas who can do all kind of backflips and shits by shooting pucks at them. In the last fight he defeats bebop and rocksteady with his makeshift rollerskates that he build from office chair by luring them inside a shipping container and throwing a grenade that he snatched from Bebops bike.
>>
>>70342726
> In fight scenes he defeats trained ninjas who can do all kind of backflips and shits by shooting pucks at them

So you know nothing of the franchise?
I don't doubt it's shit but you're mostly complaining about shit Turtles fans are expecting.
>>
>>70342798
My knowledge of turtles is really limited. I always had this idea that Casey Jones was more used of dealing regular street thugs, and he would struggle with members of foot clan. But in this movie he's dominating them pretty much.
>>
>>70343240
In the first movie he fights off any army off foot ninjas in a burning building to help the turtles and April escape with an injured Raph.
>>
>>70343322
What about in comics or cartoons?
>>
>>70342299
Of course, it's supposed to be a movie for kids
>>
>>70343383
In the comics he fights them as well. He wasn't featured much in the cartoon but yeah he could hold his own.
>>
>>70342299
how was megan fox?
>>
>>70342726
Literally Arrow tier.
>>
>>70343892
Nothing special about her. Less screen time than in first one. Her job is to gather intel for turtles during day time.
>>
>>70342299
wouldn't Out FROM the Shadows be more grammatically correct?
>>
>>70345310

Both are correct, out of flows better.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.