[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Million Dollar Extreme Presents: World Peace
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6
File: Mde.jpg (80 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
Mde.jpg
80 KB, 900x900
So how do you guys think this will be?
>>
Garbage made for thirteen year olds just like everything else those unfunny faggots have ever done.
>>
Funny.

They're going to be the new T&E as in everyone is going to watch it and start acting like they do and adopting their style of comedy. You can already see it if you follow their autistic ass reddit. Sam has an army of wannabes already so you can imagine that's only going to grow tenfold once they get some mainstream exposure.

Expect faggots to come out of the woodwork and ruin MDE.
>>
File: seppuku.jpg (98 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
seppuku.jpg
98 KB, 480x270
>>70341825
>Expect faggots to come out of the woodwork and ruin MDE.
fuuuuck
>>
>>70341825
You can't ruin something that was never good in the first place you redditor faggot.
>>
>>70341873
don't you have an H3H3 thread to make
>>
>>70341907
Don't you bring the based Jews in to this
>>
>>70341907
>he doesn't like mde
>that must mean he likes h3h3

Kek is that really your only response? "Durrrr u don't like this stupid shit i like so you must like this other stupid shit!!111"
>>
>>70341907

H3H3 is funnier than MDE will ever be. Both fanbases are cancerous trash though. Don't you have a jar of Sam Hyde's HIV positive santorum drippings from when he fucked a man to be drinking?
>>
>>70341741
I dont know you tell me sam
>>
>>70341937
Fuck off retard, nobody owes you a valid reply
>>
MDE is fucking garbage. You better be posting this ironically OP.
>>
Saw the opening sketch, as many others here have

is was EXTREMELY tim and eric Bedtime stories. Simple absurdist dark comedy that many will call post ironic for some reason. Don't get me wrong, it was pretty funny, but dont expect anything ground breaking
>>
>>70341938
>h3h3 is funnier than mde will ever be

please do me a favor and post ethan being funny on his own, or hell, even making a funny comment. The dude is not fucking funny at all. He has no comedic chops, thats why he rides off of other people's content by doing "react" videos. Me and a couple of friends remember some funny patrice wilson video because we saw it on h3h3's channel. We decided to look it up again and then after about 2 minutes we were like, wait a minute, its the video he's commenting over thats interesting, not the commentary itself, so we left the page and looked up the original like we should have in the first place

Sam at least understands some degree of comedic timing and shock value. What the fuck does ethan do as a joke? Say memes like edgy and cringy? professional comedian right there
>>
>>70342106
Be honest, are you over fourteen years old?
>>
>>70342126
Be honest, are you from reddit.com?
>>
>>70342126
XDDD SURE GOT HIM
>>
Ethan and Hila used to do a lot of coke
>>
>>70342145
You just admitted you are >>70341825

So you aren't, are you? I don't give a fuck if you are or aren't, I'm just wondering if you're an idiot who sounds like a child or you actually are a child. One of those gives you an excuse for your behavior, the other doesn't.
>>
>>70342175
Explains why Ethan's face is so twitchy
>>
seems hilarious soo far
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wa_nUGqilY
>>
>>70342175

And Sam Hyde is HIV positive from having unprotected sex with a transexual. Who cares?
>>
>>70342180
I'm >>70341825, kek
>>
>>70342202

everyone in this thread, obviously
>>
File: 1460244155886.jpg (137 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1460244155886.jpg
137 KB, 1280x720
DUDE SAM HYDE IS SO EDGY HAVE YOU SEEN THE VIDEOS HE TAKES ON HIS PHONE MAKING HIS MOM MAD EVEN THOUGH HE'S LIKE 40 YEARS OLD IT'S LIKE SO SUBVERSIVE MAN I WATCH IT ALL THE TIME IT'S LIKE FUCKING SO HILARIOUS DUDE THAT GUY LIVES ON THE EDGE MAN I WANT TO BE JUST LIKE HIM WHEN I GROW UP I HOPE MY MOM LETS ME LMAO XD
>>
>>70342180
>redditor deflecting

color me surprised. But please, proceed with your zinger of calling me a teenager, you're really striking me down here. Keep in mind my intentions are not to berate or insult you, I'm simply answering back with the same content you're giving me. If you want to avoid a shit flinging fest in which both of us will waste time, address the content of the original post instead of attacking the person behind the keyboard, otherwise kill yourself you h3h3 shit eater
>>
>>70342259
who are you imitating
>>
>>70342259
DUDE NOT TO MENTION WHEN HE GOES TO OPEN MIC NIGHTS AND JUST SAYS OFFENSIVE SHIT TO MAKE PEOPLE MAD IT'S LIKE NOW THAT IS CUTTING EDGE COMEDY REALLY MAKES ME THINK MAN YOU KNOW IT'S LIKE SAME HYDE MAN SAM HYDE GOD I WISH HE WAS THE PRESIDENT OF OF OUR SKOOL THEN I BET WE COULD DRINK SODA AT LUNCH AND ALL THE FASCIST TEACHERS THAT DON'T UNDERSTAND US WOULD BE LIKE AAAAAAHHHHHH HAHAHA YOU KNOW?!
>>
>>70342309
who is someone you find funny
>>
>>70342259
Calm down kiddo
no need to be this triggered lmao
>>
>>70342296

I think he's imitating all of you children ITT.

>>70342260

But you MDE drones just admitted you are redditors earlier in the thread.
>>
>>70342259
>being this upset over something you don't like
>>
>>70342344
haha you're a faggot
>>
>>70341825
Personal feeling is the faggots already came out of the woodwork.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyE78eyFRa8
>>
>watching tissue box ep 1
>think the musician is pretty cute
>look her up and find her yt channel with a handful of videos, all normal with her sitting in front of a camera playing and singing
>one of the videos has a comment asking how she wound up on that mde talk show
>says she answered an ad on craigslist but felt like they made her look very foolish
>feel bad because her answers on that show were genuine and she just had a dream of being a known musician but all she has are youtube videos with barely any views

Last video was a year ago too, wonder what she's up to now
>>
>>70342326
DUDE SAM HYDE OF COURSE YOU KNOW HE'S LIKE THE EDGIEST COMEDIAN OUT THERE HE ONCE CARRIED AROUND A SIGN ON A CAMPUS THAT WAS FUCKING OFFENSIVE TO LIKE LIBERAL PUSSIES AND STUFF DO YOU KNOW WHAT A BADASS YOU HAVE TO BE TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT? I MEAN F$@# I WISH I COULD BE LIKE HIM MAN HIS COMEDY IS SO HARDCORE AND HE'S JUST SO HILARIOUS BRO HE IS ON THE EDGE MAN HE WAS LIKE I'M GONNA LIVE ON THE EDGE WHEN SOMEONE ASKED WHERE HE WANTED TO LIVE WHEN HE GREW UP AND HE BUILT A HOUSE ON THE EDGE MAN I AM LIKE WHAAAAAAT?! WHEN I WATCH HIS STUFF DUDE IT'S LIKE SUBVERSIVE BUT HARDCORE IT'S LIKE WOW MAN JUST WOW SAM HYDE MAN
>>
>>70342404
Sam stop false flagging your own thread jesus fucking christ
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhnnMFiw2M4

post MDEkino
>>
>>70342404
I just want to let you know I immediately registered this as a giant caps locked wall of text and decided not to read it, you wasted your time
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 1024x610) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 1024x610
>>70342404
When has carrying signs on a campus offended anyone, right?
>>
>>70342425

Sam Hyde isn't intelligent enough to come up with the mirror those posts are turning on you children.

>>70342443

At least that faggot does it right. Sam Hyde can't even get anyone to notice him.
>>
>>70342404
fuck off sam
>>
>>70341741
no hope for any kind of quality in all honesty

they've produced good material in the past but i don't think their "brand" is funny anymore
>>
>>70342427
we have people sitting in jail for fun.
>>
>>70342433
DUDE THAT IS SUCH A SAM HYDE THING TO DO BRO I MEAN HOLY SHIT YOU ARE BADASS DO YOU GIVE LESSONS DUDE I LOVE IT YOU ARE SAM HYDING IT RIGHT NOW I AM SCREENCAPPING THIS AND POSTING IT ON R/MDE FOR ALL MY BROS GOSH DARN I WISH I WAS SAM HYDE AND ABLE TO HAVE A BUNCH OF TWELVE YEAR OLD IMPRESSIONABLE RETARDS LOVE ME IT WOULD BE SO EPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIC I WOULD BE LIKE A GOD TO THEM WITH THEIR WISPY MUSTACHES, CARGO SHORTS, AND GRAPHIC T-SHIRTS IT WOULD BE CRAAAAZZZZAY ME THE NEXT SAM HYDE I WOULD LOVE IT DUDE MAN IT REALLY MAKES YOU THINK DOESN'T IT LIKE A JOE ROGAN PODCAST THAT SAM HYDE MAN, SAM F#$$IN HYDE DUDE.
>>
This thread is funnier than anything MDE ever made.
>>
>>70342536
Are you okay
>>
>>70342200
I'M SOLD
>>
>>70342536
you love mde more than anyone else in this thread
>>
>>70342670
ANYONE WHO DOESN'T LOVE EDGY AND SUBVERSIVE SAM HYDE IS MY ENEMY AND I HOPE THEY ARE STUCK DOWN BY THEIR FAVORITE DEITY (LMAO THEISTS AMIRITE?) THAT GUY IS THE EDGIEST COMEDIAN EVER IT TAKES TRUE TALENT TO GET ON STAGE AND NOT ACTUALLY SAY ANY JOKES AND STEAL ALL YOUR MATERIAL FROM ACTUAL COMEDIANS AND THEN DO WHAT THEY HAVE ALREADY DONE WORSE THAN THEY DID IT GOSH I HOPE I CAN DO THAT SOME DAY THAT SAM HYDE WHAT A BAD@SS HE IS JUST 2KOOL I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE A SAM HYDE DOOR I COULD WALK THROUGH AND LIVE IN HIS MIND FOR A DAY DUDE IMAGINE THAT BEING SAM HYDE FOR A DAY BRO A WHOLE DAY JUST BEING SAM HYDE AND BEING LIKE F DA SYSTEMMMMMMMMMMMMM LMFAO SAM HYDE MAN SAM EFFIN HYDE
>>
File: 1459653352853.jpg (88 KB, 703x635) Image search: [Google]
1459653352853.jpg
88 KB, 703x635
>>70341938
MDE doesn't even have a fucking fanbase, he's too small atm, but as >>70341825 has said, it'll probably change
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.