[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did Jimmy have to die, Anon? ;_;
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
Why did Jimmy have to die, Anon? ;_;
>>
Fuck Jimmy, why did Richard have to die?
>>
>>70341487
Richard is a meme.

Tbh I miss him too
>>
fuck richard, why did nucky have to die
>>
>>70341507
Fuck Nucky, why did Owen have to die?
>>
File: ek.png (758 KB, 923x650) Image search: [Google]
ek.png
758 KB, 923x650
You don't even remember his name, /tv/
>>
>>70341591
he was a good man thats all that matters
>>
>>70341446
cause he was a career-imploding-level cunt on set apparently
>>
>>70341654
This. Season 2 could have gone either way for him. It was Eli who was destined to fail in the early episodes.

It would have been fitting to Nucky's character as well.
>>
>>70341446
Cuz apparently the actor became a total unbearable dick when he got a little bit off fame. That's why they decided to write him off the show so quickly. Notice how rushed his murder was
>>
Apparently Pitt was a cunt.
>>
>>70341591
German man
>>
Stopped watching after that.
>>
>>70341446
Jimmy died in the war
>>
>>70341446

The show died with him. Everything about that shit was just unsatisfying as hell.
>>
>>70341446
Did he fuck his mom?
>>
>>70342398
Firstly, I'm only one season into the show, if there is a WebM of them fucking I will be a happy man.

Secondly, everyone talks about Pitt being a massive cunt but I've yet to read anything concrete. I've read that it was drugs, fame, ego, or pretentiousness about his craft, and that Buscemi didn't like him, so can someone tell me the actual story?
>>
>>70342353
I was tempted too. He was the main fucking character
>>
>>70342450
He probably rejected the advances of Schlomo one too many times
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.