[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good date movie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: THE+NICE+GUYS.jpg (399 KB, 750x408) Image search: [Google]
THE+NICE+GUYS.jpg
399 KB, 750x408
So, finally asked a girl out, would this be a good movie to watch together?

Please, no bully
>>
>first date in a cinema

RIP your chances
>>
>>70341254
Most disappointing movie I've seen this year. Be warned there are a LOT of shills here for this movie. They totally tricked me into seeing it. Will you like it? Who knows. I was dying for it to end though.
>>
my first date movie was Terminator Genisys.

never again
>>
>>70341274

Nah man, good for autists as you don't have to talk for a long period of the date and you can just discuss the movie before and after.
>>
>>70341254
X-Men is more of a crowd pleaser but yes TNG is an ok date movie.

She might look down on you after the seeing Ryan Gosling though.
>>
>>70341254
>going on dates
>>
>>70341254
Yes
>>
>>70342952
No, she will be in heat and let you do everything to her
>>
>>70342639
You don't understand women or social behavior at all. You don't go to a movie on the FIRST DATE. Chances of her wanting a second are slim to none.
>>
>>70342952
>She might look down on you after the seeing Ryan Gosling though.

This OP. Don't compromise your already glaring lack of masculinity or charm
>>
>going the cinema on a date
>not cuddling up and watching something at home

ive only been on one cinema date and it was nightcrawler
>>
why not, but ask her out for a coffee/drink after to "discuss" the movie
>>
>>70341254
It's more a action's film than a comedy but a good one and the scenario is oddly complicated
>>
>Listening to any of these faggots

Enjoy yourselves doing whatever you want, if the girl is into you it won't matter what you do as long as you're not a fucking weirdo.
>>
>>70341254
Fuck yes it would be.
If she doesn't like it, it's a pretty good indicator that she's a pleb and then you never have to see her again.
>>
>>70346285
The only thing I couldn't figure out was why Tally gave them $100,000.
>>
>>70344902
Dude it totally depends on what kind of girl it is. I took a girl to the cinema on the first date and it worked out great with her. Well, until I dumped her on my birthday literally as she was giving me a birthday present, but that's another story.

The best thing about a movie date is that you can go to the pub afterwards and then you've instantly got something to talk about. Although you might both decide the movie wasn't that interesting anyway and you talk about other shit.
>>
The only time I went to the movies on a date, we watched Skyfall. It didn't work out.
>>
>>70346703
Maybe the problem was you, did you ever think of that?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.