[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a more overrated comedy than pic related?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: caddyshack.jpg (162 KB, 580x906) Image search: [Google]
caddyshack.jpg
162 KB, 580x906
Is there a more overrated comedy than pic related?
>>
The Hangover
>>
Anchorman is the most overrated unfunny comedy of all time.
>>
>>70340291
Why do you think so? Explain your line of thought. Give examples of critics praise that you think is overblown. What are the shortcomings that you think were overlooked. Put some effort into it, boy. Remember, yootube """critics""" are not good models to copy from.
>>
>>70342438
He's just a millennial who didn't find it funny.
>>
i watched it when i was a kid and didn't think it deserved to be the classic it was revered to be. then, later on i read that basically there was no script and everybody was partying the whole time and hard to track down to do their scenes sort of like animal house or stripes and it all made much more sense
>>
Nah m8 Caddyshack still holds up.
>>
>>70342579
Ted Knight was the only straight one there. The girl later had serious drug issues. She lives in Connecticut now and happy.
>>
its not even really a comedy, its more slice of life with some lighthearted humor. the story is very thin and all over the place but its a comfy movie so who cares.
>>
>>70342579
Animal House is also overrated. I don't think theres a single funny part besides Belushi. God damn is Shout comfy though.
>>
>>70340291
>Prime cokehead joke selling Dangerfield
>Prime Chevy Chase
>Bill Murray before the memes
>80s Americana
You're either a foreigner or a little shit
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.