[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
finally an original idea https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tll B9uZAIoc
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: wtf.jpg (75 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
75 KB, 1280x720
finally an original idea

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tllB9uZAIoc
>>
>>70339201
It looks like a low-budget 90's kid flick got a massive fucking budget
>>
>>70339201
will probably make a billion

thank you fucking chinks
>>
>>70339201
I don't know why these people fuck around with aliens for trivial reasons. I would immediately call the government and turn that thing over so they can do all sorts of tests and research on it. Maybe they can force out all kinds of secrets to help benefit humanity.
>>
>>70339264
You are now aware that this was finished in 2014 but delayed 3 years.
>>
>>70339365
Seriously, it would have to have some sort of biological incompatibility or virus that would kill billions. Fuck you space niggas.
>>
this actually looks kinda cool desu
>>
>>70339365
Yeah these films where trucks are controlled by sentient squid beasts never seem to have main characters that act rationally.
>>
File: 1463618214950.png (98 KB, 634x583) Image search: [Google]
1463618214950.png
98 KB, 634x583
>>70339201
It's not capeshit or a remake, fuck I will take it, is this the start of Originalkino?
>>
I would love it in the 90s
>>
>>70340465
why did you decide to post that image/
>>
I am actually going to go see this.
>>
>>70340582
because it embodies everything I love about /tv/ and I could not find the reaction pic of latza that I wanted to use.
>>
i hope there are scenes where the alien puts its limbs up jane levy's tiny pussy and ass hole and stretch her out
>>
something for my wifes son
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.