[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happened bros?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6
File: Maddoxtacoma.jpg (43 KB, 640x790) Image search: [Google]
Maddoxtacoma.jpg
43 KB, 640x790
What happened bros?
>>
More like Maddcucks
>>
File: masterson.jpg (138 KB, 400x298) Image search: [Google]
masterson.jpg
138 KB, 400x298
Dick was such a great troll
>>
We graduated high school.
>>
>>70338436
Damn, Klay Thompson has really come back.
>>
>>70338436
getting called a cuck and then everyone finding out he had a literally wifes son
>>
He went too contrarian that he actually became a pleb cuck.
>>
File: BASED_MADDOX.png (483 KB, 731x660) Image search: [Google]
BASED_MADDOX.png
483 KB, 731x660
>>70338436
He's pretty based
>>
He moved to California and became a liberal SJW. Then Dick Masterson fucked his girlfriend and he rage quit the podcast
>>
>>70339681
he is raising another mans son, that is not based, that is a meme life.
>>
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 959x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 959x960
this guy doesn't know why we call him a cuckold, and it's so funny watching him squirm trying to understand internet culture that he's not a part of.
>>
He tried to cling to his 15 minutes of internet fame, and The Best Page in the Universe loses its touch when you discover the guy behind it is a nasally DYEL manlet
>>
His internet fame peaked to early. He still does quality work, but its not 2002.
>>
File: never happened lol.jpg (51 KB, 700x467) Image search: [Google]
never happened lol.jpg
51 KB, 700x467
whiny
fat
greasy
pig

how was 1.5 million not enough?
>>
>>70339681
Howard Dean and Ron Paul supporters were the same way.

Maybe this year its the democrats turn to flop on a memecanidate.
>>
Dick is going to rehab and maddox got mad at him

I doubt the real story is very interesting
>>
>>70339707
He was always a liberal you idiot go read his old articles
>>
>>70338436

I honestly forgot Maddox existed for 6 years until he made that cuck video. I cannot believe he is still around after this long just grasping at the tiny bit of fame he has.
>>
jesus christ the comments on this thing

you convince yourself the /pol/ memers are just memers but life is never like that
>>
i cant find anything about him raising someone elses kid, gonna need some sauce bros
>>
>>70339681
>picks out only the bad replies.
>>
>>70338436

Got his 15 minutes of fame in.

Got rich with his book.

Then everyone saw how much of a pencil neck faggot he was despite how much BS manly shit he keeps spouting. Guy couldn't lift a ketchup bottle.

Then his fanbase grew up and realized how unfunny he was.
>>
>>70338436
His videos were always horrible.

Just that cuck one killed him even more.

It's just his posts on his websites made me always think he was a very masculine alpha type of guy.

But then I hear his whiney fucking voice. His horrible facial features. Blerh
>>
>>70338436

He decided to show his face under the deluded belief that he could be something more than an elaborate shitposter. That was when the tables turned and he himself became the target of shitposts
>>
>>70338436
Literally who.
>>
>>70340825
>

It's just his posts on his websites made me always think he was a very masculine alpha type of guy.

Yeah. You'd think he could back up his whining IRL.
>>
>>70338516
What

No

Holy shit
>>
Maddox literally wrote the fucking book on early internet humor. Whether or not you think he's funny, the guy is a legend
>>
>>70339429
This, sadly
>>
>>70340905
Yep. People get amnesia when it comes to the kings.
>>
>>70338436
He is kinda more relevant than ever.
But I'm more of a Dick M. fan now.
>>
>>70340905
>>70340926

Enjoying the taste of Arab cock or whatever the fuck he is?
>>
>>70340966
He's Cuckasian.
>>
theres literally nothing wrong with being a cuck.
>>
File: maddoxdick.jpg (775 KB, 2411x2411) Image search: [Google]
maddoxdick.jpg
775 KB, 2411x2411
His podcast was good mainly because of Dick
>>
>>70338436
Got cucked
>>
He was just putting on his contrarian persona in that cuck video, right?
>>
>>70339641
>>70339754
proof?
>>
>>70338436
Le ebin THeory here

>The Maddox Dick Split has been concuckded by Maddox and Dick they both knew that the show was over so they decided to troll us with some shit.. Dick knew that if he leaked some screen shots of him mentioning it in comments on gmail and Reddit and posted them on 4chan that we would start investigating Hilarious Cuckenose posted something about #TeamDick and #TeamMaddox so that proves they are watching it somewhat closely.

Maddox mentioned in the last podcast that the theme of the two new podcasts would have them pitted against each other with votes now who could possibly be against Mad Cuck king Maddox? hmmm maybe the one and only Dick [Masters in Engineering] Masterson and they are following the shit out of the posts on Pol I doubt they are using these threads to gauge their 4chan audience response but maybe just maybe this is all right.

TLDR new podcast might be Dick with his own podcast and Maddox with his own but they both vs each other with votes and shit.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.